Chapter 1: Anything for Money

Nathan POV

What is life after all? Isn't it to live and enjoy? Who is there to cry for you at your funeral, if you have no friends, no relatives, and no one who truly cares about you?

I have lived all my life alone, driving with no motive to live, except to earn. Ever since I was young, I saw money as a source of pleasure and that drove me to earn more. And do any odd jobs to earn them.

"How old are you sweet boy?", a man in his 50s asked me placing his hands over my hips and them sliding down over my thongs.

"Legal age to do all naughty things!", I said seductively smirking at him.

"You are so sexy", his intentions were clear. I have dealt with a lot of customers like this. Lusty perverts.

So as my intentions are damn clear, I seduce people, till they spend on me. I twerk from the pole I was dancing. These people lust over the booty of all the young lads over here. We are the highlights here.

When I went near him, he smelled so rich. His Gucci perfume and his manly scent, everything attracted me. I did some extra work mine so he tipped me well.

I stepped down from the stage I was performing and did a lap dance over him. I was damn sure he was aroused as hell.

At last, he tipped me 100 dollars and placed the money over my striped clothes. Fuck yeah! Today is my day. After finishing my business with him, I went backstage to keep my tipped money safe!

"Nathan!", someone called me when I was carefully placing my 100 dollars in my purse.

"Hey.....Jade, you frightened me", I panicked. I have this bad habit of being easily frightened by dark or sudden sounds.

"Seems like you got a huge tip", he commented over the money I just earned.

"Yeah! An old bitch.", I smirked.

Jade and I started at 'Thru' as waiters, but he declined the offer of a pole dancer. Jade was almost the same age as me, but a year or two older than me. A fit, medium-height black boy, was the most popular among the customers here. But he said that he wanted to live a decent life! Fuck the morals.

And I have been working here for the past two years. Mr. Derik understood my situation and he gave me a job as a waiter in the Gay bar, "THRU", which he owned. And though I was working as a waiter there, he got feedback that I was the most liked boy there, and if I was made to be a dancer here, then the customer count would increase, so as he instructed me, I learned simple pole moves and became a pole dancer here.

My rules are simple, Money. Make tons of money. I don't mind being called upon as slut or whore or anything. Be beautiful or whatever term people call like cute/ twink whatever, use it to earn.

Aren't the rich earning more and what is the deal if they spend the money on people like me? This is my attitude. I don't feel guilty.

If someone asks me, what I love the most in the world my answer would be MONEY. Because, isn't our life revolving around it? Why do we work our ass off? Isn't it for the fucking money?

Few work their ass off like hard work, and I work with my ass! LOL. In the course, I forgot to introduce myself.

I am Nathan, an 18-year-old, living in a cramped apartment in New York City with no money in my pocket, the bank, or as an inheritance from my family. When my family discovered I was gay when I was 16 years, old, they either wanted me to change my sexual orientation or leave their house. I have no other option than to leave their hell-bound home. Since then, I quit my Miami city and moved to New York.

A few times I hate myself for earning money in this means, but the other times, I console myself saying that this job is not bad enough! So, I started to take this job as my part-time and attended the community school in the morning.

I know, you won't gain anything from attending the school. But, I want some respect in my life. So, I chose education in the morning and the entertainment in the night.

And you know what, nothing is more entertaining than entertaining others, through their sexual arousals.

At almost 2 AM, after the bar closed, I removed all my makeup and wore my regular, tee and jeans. It was extremely cold outside, so I put on my jacket and walked aimlessly, thinking what I should do with the huge tip I had gained today. Maybe a luxury treat to myself at a 5-star hotel. But I need to be accompanied by someone, how can I go to a fancy place alone! So, I have to think of any other good plans.

When I was almost at my house, I sensed someone following me, the framework seemed so huge, that I took a long stroke of steps, so he couldn't catch me.

Internally, I panicked as hell. What shall I do, If I was abducted by him? I ran faster when a hand suddenly grabbed me from behind.

"Please leave me.", I shouted for help. When the huge man's hands cupped my mouth shut, I could not shout further.

I tried to look at the person's face, who had captured me. "Shhhh", he made a gesture to shut my mouth.

It was the same man from the bar who tipped me a hell lot of money. And he was dragging me to the side of a deserted alley, he released his hands over my mouth. I was mentally ready to run away from him as soon as he let me down.

"Do you want your money back?", I asked him out in fear.

"Hell no!", he replied simply.

As soon as he left me out of his grip, he took a bundle of money out of his pockets and stated, "I have a job for you!"

"I don't do hookups!", I complained and tried to escape him.

"This is different."

I was a little curious about what he was offering, if it was pole dancing, I could earn. He looked me in my eyes.

His demeanor was different inside the bar, but he was like a ruthless businessman here. There was total arrogance in his tone, and he sincerely wanted something from me.

With a skeptical tone, I asked, "What is it?"

He responded, "I want to gift you as one of my friends' birthday presents! It'll be a small private party with limited guests."

Am I just an object to be gifted to someone? I despise the very idea of casual encounters, let alone being presented as a gift. I firmly conveyed my disapproval, "Sorry, but I don't engage in such activities!"

He persisted, "For just $1500, one night only! You do the same things as you did in this bar, there!"

"Sorry, sir, I don't do things like that!", saying so I decisively walked away.

"Excuse me! This is my business card, if you change your mind, call this number within two days.", he pressed an elite business card into my hand and went away.

Okay, I cannot understand a few things! The man who came wants me for his friend! And he is offering a huge sum!

I pushed the card into my pocket and walked straight to my cramped apartment. Tomorrow morning, I get to attend my uni classes on business management.

Washing my body with the cold water, gave me a sense of relief, from the touch of the tremendous hands, which touched my body today.

I do things for a reason. I need to complete my degree, and for that I fucking need money. Living a two-stranded life is impossible, being a student at university during the day and a bar dancer at night!

It is frustrating! But I have to toil, toil for the future. To dry the hair, I took the blow dryer, but I forgot that it had not working for the past two days.

So, just dried my hair with the towel and jumped into my bed for a good nap. Life is hard and is harder when you have no one in life!

Thanks, guys, for reading. Hope you all love the first chapter. I will bring you cool stuff in the upcoming chapters. Stay tuned. If you like this genre and are expecting more please comment out your thoughts.

With Love,

@its_kyra_world