~~~InFo~~~

Name》Amaya Nakada

Age》17

Appearancelong dark brown hair, usually in two pigtails. Has a light and dark blue eye and pale skin. Wears glasses and has a hoodie on usually with a t-shirt or tank top. At random times she will wear a tie or bowtie because... let's face it, bowties ARE cool. She also wears jeans most of the time but will, not all the time, wear skirts and converse. (Always wears converse) also has a ribbon on her wrist all the time.

Talents》playing and learning any instrument, drawing, singing, finding people's true intentions/feelings/colors

Likes》piano, Haruka, MCR, CTE, BVB, BMTH, drawing, video games, stuffed animals, bracelets, classical music, nights and sunsets

Dislikes》sour things, writing, told what to do, 'fake' people, people who eat loudly, guys, lightning

Quirks》OCD(slightly), picky, messing up

Past》Amaya was left on her own and was bullied because of her 'weird' eyes. She grew up raising herself mostly and encountered a couple guys who tried to kidnap her as she was walking back from getting groceries, luckly she escaped (she was 13). During the time she was running away from them outside, it started to thunder and she could see the lightning flash through the clouds. When she was trying to get back home she couldn't because of the blinding light every 10 seconds and the rain... As she was crossing the road she didn't see a car coming, but someone saved her and to this day she doesn't know who... ever since then she has been scared of both guys and storms.
~~~~~~~~~~●~♤~●~~~~~~~~~~
Hiiiiii! Anyways thank for clicking this story and this is all about Amaya...

This is one of stories, but I am also doing a Diabloik Lovers FF, but that one of trying to get a bit more organized so.. If you want check that out but anyways....

Bye bye Timelordians!!!! ^^