Unlikely alliance

Mulai dari awal

"I do, i think he'll bring Scar back to us and back to his friend." He says, smiling down at her before hugging her.

No one POV.

"My king, we should rest here for the night." Bdubs says, seeing the sun setting and moon rising, and finding a nice spot to set up camp.

"Very well, we will rest here until morning and depart again, we should be there by tomorrow night." Ren says, hopping off his horse as the others do the same.

They start setting up camp, a variety of tents being put up by the men with Wels' and Hypno's help.

"I think that's it." Wels says, looking at the eight tents they had set up for them and the men.

"Seems like it to me. Let's go sit down with the other three." Hypno says, patting Wels on the back before sitting on a log with the others.

"Can i ask Ren, what if this goes wrong and they kill us all?" Cub asks, laughing a little, not realising he genuinely worried some of them.

"That won't happen, and keep the dark jokes out of here. You've frightened Bdubs look." Ren laughs as well, looking at the slightly scared Bdubs.

"I am not scared!" He shouts, putting on the bravest face he can, causing the others to laugh

"Don't worry, that can't happen, me and Wels would destroy all of their men in seconds." Hypno says, taking a bottle from Wels hands and drinking from it before handing it over to Cub.

He takes a drink of it, passing it on, "It would be stupid of them to kill us. They would take us hostage instead." He says, trying to reasure everyone, but it only slightly works.

"Joel always fights for peace. He won't do that unless he's provoked." Ren states unworried about what's going to happen.

"And Bigb ending up dead in our castle isn't provoking him?" Bdubs questions.

"We didn't kill him, though, so no, it's not us provoking him." Wels replies easing everyone.

"Well, someone is provoking him, and he doesn't know it wasn't us." Cub takes another drink.

"Well, we're already taking the chance. He probably would've killed us all by now if he thought it was us." Hypno argues, snatching the bottle from Cub.

"He's too smart to just kill us, he probablt has some other motive, or maybe not, i don't know." Cub shrugs his shoulders before standing up.

"Cubs right, anyway it's time to actually get some rest. Get to your tents, everyone." Ren commands walking over to his own tent.

"Seriously, this is the plan, identity theft?" Skizz whispers into Etho's ear as they watch everyone head into their tents.

"Got any better ideas?" Tango whispers into Skizz's other ear before hitting him on the back of the head.

"Okay, let's go." Etho says, sneaking out of the bushes.

"This one has four. Let's take it." Impulse whispers before Etho opens it up, grabbing onto one of the men covering his mouth.

The others do the same as they slit the throats of the sleeping hostages one by one.

"That was easier than expected." Skizz laughs a tiny bit, shaking some blood of his hands.

"Okay, now take their armour off and move the bodies." Tango whispers, stripping the man of his armour before dragging the body out to the woods somewhere.

The four of them sit in the tent in their newly owned armour, their cover for getting into Stratos undetected.

They go over the plan a few times, making sure to pack all the resources they'll need.