ALEXANDER'S INNER STRUGGLE

I decided to update earlier than I was supposed to, the comments and votes got me excited 😂 thanks for the support guys❤️

"One of our biggest clients has just pulled out of the deal," Sarah said, her voice full of frustration. "They said they were unhappy with the progress of the project, and they're not sure if they want to continue working with us." Mr. Alexander felt a sinking feeling in his stomach. "I thought the project was going well," he said, his mind racing with questions. "What happened?" Sarah explained that the client had raised some concerns about the project timeline and budget, and they were no longer confident in the company's ability to deliver.

Mr. Alexander knew that he needed to address the client's concerns as soon as possible. He called a meeting with his team, explaining the situation and asking for their input. "We need to figure out what went wrong," he said, his voice calm but firm. "We need to find a way to fix this, and we need to do it quickly." The team began to brainstorm solutions, throwing out ideas and trying to come up with a plan. But as the meeting went on, Mr. Alexander couldn't stop thinking about Scarlett.

Mr. Alexander's frustration was evident, and his tone was becoming more and more harsh as the meeting went on. "We need to take action, now," he said, his voice growing louder. "I'm not going to let this company fail." The team was silent, their eyes fixed on Mr. Alexander, who was now pacing around the room. His usual calm and composed demeanor was replaced by a tense and intimidating aura. It was clear that he was under a lot of pressure.

Finally, Mr. Alexander lost his temper. "I've had enough!" he shouted, slamming his hand down on the table. "I'm firing everyone on this project!" The room was silent, the team members looking at each other in shock. "Mr. Alexander, you can't do that," said Sarah, her voice shaking. "We've been working so hard on this project. You can't just fire us all." Mr. Alexander's face was red, his eyes blazing with anger. "I can do whatever I want," he said, his voice dangerously low.

Mr. Alexander turned his attention to Sarah, who was still standing her ground. "Sarah, how dare you challenge me!" he said, his voice full of indignation. "I thought you were loyal to this company. But now I see that you're just a traitor, like the rest of them." Sarah's eyes widened in disbelief. "I'm not a traitor," she said, her voice trembling. "I was just trying to help." Mr. Alexander shook his head, his face set in a hard line. "No, you're just trying to undermine me," he said, his tone dismissive.

Mr. Alexander waved his hand, signaling that the meeting was over. "Sarah, I want you to find some new people to work on this project," he said, his tone brooking no argument. "And I want them in place by the end of the week." Sarah nodded, knowing that she had no choice but to comply. As the team filed out of the room, Mr. Alexander sat down at the table, his head in his hands.

The next day, Sarah gathered up her courage and went to Mr. Alexander's office. She knew that he was still upset, but she hoped that he would be willing to listen to her. "Mr. Alexander," she said, her voice quivering a little. "I just wanted to say that I understand why you're upset. But I think the team deserves a second chance." Mr. Alexander looked up from his desk, his expression cold and unyielding. "They had their chance, and they blew it," he said, his tone icy.

Sarah could see that Mr. Alexander was not going to budge, but she was determined to try. "Please, Mr. Alexander," she said, her voice pleading. "If you give the team another chance, I promise that they will not let you down." Mr. Alexander sighed, his patience wearing thin. "If this fails, you will be held accountable," he said, his voice stern. "Do you understand?" Sarah nodded, knowing that this was her last chance to save the team. "I understand," she said, her heart pounding in her chest.

Mr. Alexander let out a sigh of relief when he saw that Sarah had left the office.
Just as he was about to relax, his phone rang. "Hello?" he said, trying to sound neutral. "Hi, honey," Tiffany purred on the other end of the line. "I was hoping we could get together later tonight." Mr. Alexander winced, but he tried to sound diplomatic.