EMBRACING NEW BEGINNINGS

Scarlett, with a warm and welcoming smile, carefully places a beautifully plated meal in front of him. She takes a moment to describe the dish, highlighting the fresh ingredients and the thoughtfully crafted flavors. As she serves the meal, she exudes a genuine enthusiasm, eager to share her culinary creation with others. Scarlett's attention to detail is evident in the way she arranges the elements on the plate, creating an enticing visual presentation.

Scarlett sat across Alexander looking at him with hope in her eyes.

As he takes his first bite of Scarlett's chocolate croissant, his eyes widen with delight. A smile slowly spreads across his face, revealing his sheer enjoyment. He closes his eyes for a moment, savoring the rich buttery pastry, perfectly balanced with the decadent chocolate filling. A soft sigh of contentment escapes his lips, and he eagerly reaches for another bite, unable to resist the irresistible combination of flavors. His reaction is a testament to Scarlett's skill in creating a truly delectable treat.

"So what do you think," I said hopefully

"Wow! These chocolate croissants are divine! The combination of flaky pastry and luscious chocolate is simply perfection. Thank you for creating such a delightful treat!" He said smiling

"Thank you so much, Mr Alexander! I'm thrilled that you enjoyed the chocolate croissants. It means a lot to me that you appreciate the flavors and effort that went into making them. Your kind words make all the hard work worthwhile!" Scarlett said to him glad that he enjoyed the chocolate croissants.

"Scarlett, you truly have a talent for creating incredible pastries. These chocolate croissants are a work of art. I can't wait to come back and try more of your delicious creations!" He said wiping his mouth with a serviette.

"I appreciate your support, but unfortunately, our cafe is fully booked for the next few days. However, I would be more than happy to reserve a spot for you in the future or assist you with any other dining plans you may have. Thank you for understanding!" Scarlett said taking his plates.

"No worries, Scarlett! I completely understand. I'll definitely that in mind, I'm looking forward to experiencing more of your culinary delights!" He said getting up to leave.

Scarlett left the cafe to check up on Ava who was watching Barbie carton at home. "Hi honey are you hungry," she said sitting on the floor with Ava. "No Mom I'm okay," she said not removing her attention from the carton she was watching. "Mom is going to be very busy at the cafe from tomorrow so you'll have to be a big girl okay," Scarlett said to Ava "It's okay Mom I'm already a big girl" Scarlett laughed at her statement "I know," she said patting her hair.

The rest of the week for Scarlett was a whirlwind of activity. The cafe was bustling with customers, especially due to the engagement. Scarlett and Ethan worked tirelessly, preparing delicious snacks and ensuring everyone had a memorable experience.

Ethan was the only employee left, Sophia traveled home for her mom's memorial, which left Scarlett with Ethan. The workload became overwhelming for Scarlett as she tried to handle everything on her own. With limited resources and growing demand, she found herself stretched thin. Despite her best efforts, she struggled to keep up with the demands of running the cafe, leading to exhaustion and stress.

"Hi Scarlett, looks like you're very stressed out, is there anything specific I can help you with," Alexander said standing in front of the counter in front of Scarlett.

"Oh Alexander that would be amazing, I have a pile of dishes that need to be washed and Ethan is serving while I'm preparing the snacks there's no one to help with that," Scarlett said facepalming herself and rubbing flour on her face in the process.