Hogwarts and the Marauders

Start from the beginning

They stare at me, stunned.

"I asked you how your summer was, said mine was great, and told you that I do speak French." I shrugged, turning back to my food and eating, spooning more soup into my mouth.

I put the spoon down and ate a salad, before waving bye to Max and Sebastian. I followed a prefect to Gryffindor Common Room.

"We didn't have enough space in the girl's dormitories, so you will be in one of the boy's."

I shrug and nod. The prefect chuckled.

"Professor Dumbledore said that would probably be your reaction."

I beamed and skipped into the boy's dormitory, plopping my stuff down and conjuring an extra bed.

"Uh.. Who are you?"

I turned around.

There was a boy with messy raven black hair and circular glasses.

"Gracelyn Dumbledore. Your new roommate."

"Oh no.." A boy with long, shoulder-length hair and grey eyes groaned, "Now your gonna overload the bathroom with make-up?"

I chuckle.

"Don't worry, I don't wear make-up. I only brought two suitcases really, and one just has my guitar in it. I won't even overload it with hair products. Plus, Grey eyes, remember me?" I smirked.

His eyes widened, but then he nodded slowly.

"I could live with you."

I laughed.

"You don't have a choice, love." I said, unpacking my stuff and throwing it on my bed lazily.

Two more boys came out, and one stared at my bed. The other just went to his bed and shoved food into his mouth.

"This is Peter and Remus. Remus, Peter, this is Gracelyn Dumbledore. Our new roommate- wait... Really? Your that girl from the train?"

Remus nodded.

I smiled at him, and turned to Peter.

"Hi." I glared

"Hello." He squeaked.

I turned to Remus and he was already reading again. I chuckled and turned to the other boys.

"Your names, since you didn't bother telling me on the train?"

"Oh! Right! Almost forgot we had those."

I rolled my eyes.

"James Potter."

"Sirius Black."

I nodded.

"Black? I'm friends with your brother." I said, chuckling.

"So that's where he was disappearing to all summer!" He exclaimed

I rolled my eyes.

"Way to state the obvious, Sirius."

He glared at me.

"I'm gonna guess your some pure blood jerk who acts like she's above everyone?"

"Why?"

"Because your friends with my brother." Sirius said like it was obvious.

I rolled my eyes again.

"Just because i'm friends with your brother doesn't mean i'm a jerk who acts like i'm above everyone." I snapped.

"Yeah, sure."

"I am pure-blooded, but I will let you know I am a nice person."

"Sure seems like it." He said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes yet again.

"You think what you wanna think, Black. I can tell you that I'm going to make this year the worst year of your life." I hissed.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa! Whoa. Calm down, both of you, will ya?" James glared at us.

"Calm down, Potter. Just a little child's play." I hissed again, turning around and fixing my stuff, "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Remus, Peter, and James." I said, hugging Remus and shooting a glare at the others.

"Night, Dumbledore."

I rolled my eyes and glared at Black.

"I hope this day haunts you for the rest of your life, Black." I grunted.

"I'm sure it will." He said sarcastically, also getting in his bed.

I hope that's the last time I have to speak to him.