Chapter 9 : Tower Moments

Asia Pov
I was swerving down the Eway trying to get to my Apartment Complex. I was furious with Coco for lying to me. I knew out of all the bitches I could trust she was the one that was the most loyal. So hearing that she lied to me for months made me question what else was she lying about. Whatever she needed to tell me she better get it out tonight! If I find out she's hiding anymore secrets I'm going to break her face. I know I fucked up with Bennies party. I let my insecurities get in my head which made me second guess the decisions I was ready to make. I have done some foul shit to a lot of people in my day so maybe this was my karma. Should I just charge this shit to the game ? There's no way in the world I'm coming up off of Ciyonna let alone have Terrance think they gone be a family.
I hit a right down Clarance street and pulled into my Apartment complex. I flew through the speed bumps as I looked over at Coco silently crying. I don't know why I couldn't control my anger. Maybe it was because I secretly wanted to have a family of my own with her. In my eyes she was my wife already and us having a baby together has been on my mind lately. I parked inside the carport then rolled up. As I unwrapped my wood , you could cut the attention in the car with a knife. The silence was so loud you would have thought it was yelling to the sky. I wanted to give in and wipe all her tears away. I never like seeing her hurting or in pain. The reality was my pride was in the way and my ego was severely damaged. She has compromised the trust we had in our relationship. Now my only choice was trying to figure out if I would stay and work things out. Fuck love bro this shit hurt to fucking bad right now.
Ciyonna Pov
I couldn't stop the tears from flowing down my face and the negative thoughts from burning in my heart. I have broken the only person I have ever really loved. What if we can't get past this , why couldn't I just face my fears and tell her a long time ago. Deep down I knew this would always come out. I knew that there was a possibility that I could lose Asia forever. When she finished rolling her blunt she told me to get the fuck out her car. She told me that I better be in her house when she get back. I knew Asia had a temper which her twin had told me was horrible. What if we fight am I truly ready for this to get physical. Thinking about this made me began crying more intensely as I walked to her front door. I push the key inside turning the lock . As I walked through the apartment I headed straight to the bathroom for a good cry in the shower. I put my phone on do not disturb because I didn't want to deal with anyone at the moment. Staying in the shower I let my thoughts consume me while watching the water beads drop on my forehead. I felt terrible not only for hurting Asia but for keeping Lyric away from Terrance.
He didn't deserve my lies ,but knowing he would throw his scholarship away just to help with the baby wasn't right. Truth be told I should've never been sleeping with Terrance. I heard all the rumors from girls he slept with before swearing he trapped them but they got an abortion. When you in love with someone you never believe the shit a bitch that came before say's because women are weird. In this case those "weird" girls were absolutely right and I look like a dumb ass right now. I was hella huffy freshman year , always walking around screaming my man my man my man. I thought I was big shit being a freshman talking to a senior that every girl wanted. Not to brag Terrance was fine as hell , chocolate skin with fresh white teeth and his family was well off. His mother was a lawyer who worked for the biggest law firm in the city. Don't even get me started about his family, they were the judge mental type always wanting someone to look a certain way or act a certain way. Meanwhile little did they know their son was  straight clown never showing class or composer. He was so sweet at first love bombing me making sure I felt like a princess. He always took me shopping buying me the latest bags , bracelets and clothes whenever I wanted it. He would take me on expensive dates at restaurants that I couldn't pronounce. Crazy part about it was I never felt real love from him. It always felt like lust because I only wanted sex and popularity to be honest. I laid In Asia's bed with my build a bear she brought me on our first date. I wanted to cry again but I knew crying wasn't going to make the situation better. I closed my eyes and began to think silently when I heard a cracking sound from down stairs. I yelled out like a white girl in any scary movie .
"Hello , whose there , Asia baby is that you ?" Said Ciyonna.
I heard nothing so I decided to get up and investigate. Now I know what y'all think right now , Coco why in the world would you investigate a strange noise. Your black we don't do that shit , we just get the hell on. This I understand but in order to get away I have to go down stairs. I grabbed a baseball that Asia's Nephew left over here and I tipped toed down the stairs. When I got closer to the bottom of the stairs I saw I black figure walking past the kitchen and I jumped.
"Shit Ciyonna get it together girl , your not a punk you got this !
Trying to hype myself up I ran toward the black figure and jumped on top of their back . I threw them to the floor and pounded on them with the children's bat. I stopped for the moment and removed the mask for me to see that the Robber was Terrance !
" Terrance what the fuck you doing here , and how did you find out where Asia's lives ! Screamed Ciyonna.
"Bitch, shut the fuck up ! I told you that I wasn't playing with you pack your shit ! We going to get my daughter and we moving" said Terrance.
"Nigga your insane Im not going no where with your ass.! Shouted Ciyonna
"If I was you I would leave now before Asia comes back home, seriously tonight is not the night ." Pleaded Ciyonna
"Bitch you think I'm scared of some dyke ass bitch! "Hell naw you must of forgot who I am and right now you got three seconds to start packing for I make you remember." Said Terrance.
I back away from Terrance as I tried to run in the bathroom but he caught my ponytail snatching me back down. I screamed out in fear telling Terrance that I will get to packing. I moved slowly as I took my clothes out of the drawers and into my Coach duffel bag. I stuffed my soap, lotions, and perfumes in my Vera Bradley tote. I praying inside that Asia didn't come home because I knew Asia temper was at an all time high.
Asia Pov
I took a big shot of Dusse straight out the bottle before I stepping out the car. I just got finish completing some drop offs for Dionte. I decided to spend sometime at the trap I called Dionte and told him that I allowed the rest of the crew to go home early. I always try my best to support little niggas in need, selling dope ain't the best job but it pay great. Fast money might not be good money but when you down and need to come up quick it helps. I was going to force myself into work it always helped me figure out my feelings. I walked the front room and turned on the cameras so i could see who come in and out. I walked in the kitchen put my AirPods in then turned to my playlist that played only Toosii. I had my giant scale out with my plastic baggies and got right to work. A little while later I was halfway done when I really started to miss Ciyonna. I was still so angry but I needed to hear her explanation. I reached into my MCM backpack and grabbed my iPad. I had cameras setup all over the crib because I know what I do on a daily basis. I haven't trusted anyone in years so I got to make sure shit safe with my environment. Looking on my IPad I turned to my app I used to watch my house , it's connected to my cameras. As I watched Ciyonna get out the shower I could see that she was drained. I knew it was from crying so much and I knew she need rest. I decided not to bother her tonight, I flicked to the outside just to check if everything was good. Now call it my intuition or whatever Ciyonna be saying to me but something in my soul just wasn't sitting right. I called my day one Ace to come finish bagging shit up. I needed to get home to fix shit with my wife knowing shit wasn't going to be easy either. I grabbed my keys off the table locked the door and got in the truck.