Chapter 2 : How we met

Ciyonna POV
It was the middle of fifth hour so I decided to hold a meeting in the teachers lounge for the student council members. I made sure I had all my paperwork prices and information about the venue in order to give to Principal Larson.
My original idea was to have Homecoming off the water on the princess boat. Where it is Tons of food , music , partying the whole nine but Jacob the President of student council over ruled my idea.
Low key, I think he was still mad at the fact Katie didn't want him anymore. Its probably because I introduced Bennie and Katie together at a function. It was after she broke up with Jacob the beginning of sophomore year.
Jacob and Katie got into a huge fight because he caught her cheating around with a stud named Asia. I love Katie but she got around freshman year. Walking in the teachers lounge I took my rainbow Coach purse off setting it in the chair. Then I put my notebooks books on the table while I waited for everyone else. Some council members began to stroll inside. After two minutes everyone was seated around the table ready to start. I began talking about the new location of homecoming and how beautiful the venue looked . All of the students council members eyes were glued to mines as they listened.
I picked a beautiful location at the Rootertail right off the water. It will go amazing with our Enchanted woods theme. I pasted out printed off pictures of the locations. I notice Jacob looking jealous , he asked how much was everything. I instantly pulled out the printed copies of party packages with all the information pasted it around. Talking numbers with the other students while they looked at my notes made feel good knowing everyone was impressed.

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nervous to run for president

Sometimes I wish I wasn't so nervous to run for president. Calling the meeting to a close I let everyone know there was pizza as a snack on the back counter. I grabbed my purse, book, and pizza then headed to the office. I walked into the office to turned my paperwork into the principal. He told me he would look it over because it met the schools budget.  I skipped sixth hour which was Asian Cultures classes because I was overwhelmed. I was all caught up with homework in majority of my classes except Asian Cultures. Oh well I'm gone !

Bennie POV
I had weightlifting for my sixth hour which was cool cause I wanted to skip the gym today. I started doing push-ups to get my arm strength up. My homeboy shot me a text saying meet at the trap later tonight. He was the plug , but sometimes asked Asia and I to make drops for him. The money was good I was stacking to get my own apartment with Katie while I go to school. She's been off lately maybe because of picking colleges. I sat up from ground texting him back then went to the weight bench.
Everyone was talking about who they was taken to homecoming and if they was getting a room or not. I had already asked Katie in front of the whole school on game night. She was really caught off guard but I wanted her to feel special. It's no secret Katie really was there for me specifically after I cheated on her junior year. It took a while for her to be ready to open up her body to me but when she did I knew she was mine. We had been fucking for month so I knew we were getting a room homecoming night.
My mind was really focus on my preformance in homecoming game. I was captain of the football team and my scholarship depended on this game. I had a lot of different schools looking at me but I really didn't have one choice in mind. I started lifting weights for some reason I couldn't get my girl Katie off my mind. She has picked up some pounds lately and I noticed her complaining about her breast hurting. To be honest they have got bigger I love her body so I didn't say anything . I swear if she keeping secrets from me I will kill her ass . Im not gone lie I'm very territorial over her I just know she belongs to me.