Chapter 5: Surprise! Or Not

Dionte POV
I needed start my night off with something to sip on so I went to see Jeffery. He was the on the go bartender that I hired to work tonight. I stole him from my uncle James nightclub.
"Aye, Jeff let me get a shot cup henny and bottle of grey goose"? I asked. "I appreciate you doing this last minute I know my uncle pays well." Thanked Dionte.
"No problem, you have looked out for me more than once with your uncle so consider us even"said Jeffery.
I grabbed my drink while walking to the back of the room. I figured I can just chill here until my nigga walk through. I'll pop a couple bottles with him then I'll see if baby girl wants to leave. I sat down in the back booth looking around the room. This party was Dope, Katie and I definitely did our thang. Maybe I could hire her as a party coordinator for my Nightclub when I take it over. I spoke to my uncle this morning he wants to sell it soon. I feel like this will be a great business move for me.
Taking back from my thoughts I looked up seeing Maddison walking towards me. I finished pouring me a cup of a Grey Goose when she sat on my lap. Grabbing her leg I slid it over my body so she could straddle me. Placing my hand under her throat I squeezed tightly. She winced with passion so I release my hand and smiled. Leaning down she  kissed me and I kissed her back as if it was only us two in the room.
"Damn mamas you better chill out for we miss the rest of this party." Said Dionte
" I'm weak you would leave just like that sound extra thirsty." Laughed Maddison
I shook my head laughing with her cause I was lowkey real thirsty for her ass. She told me that Katie should be pulling up so I need to make the announcement. I drank the rest of my cup quickly then told Maddison to hold my bottle. Walking over to where the DJ was step up at he tossed me the mic.
" Wassup, y'all I hope that y'all enjoying the party." "Katie and Bennie about to pull up in a minute so y'all yell loudly." Said Dionte. I gave the microphone back to the DJ telling him to cut the music off.
Bennie's Pov
Katie and I been riding around for a hour just to sit at Ruth Chris parking lot. We were only there for 5 minutes before something happened to Maddison and we had to scoop her. I haven't really talk to anyone today but I'm not letting it ruin my night. Niggas been acting real fake today and I see what time they on. I was green as fuck about it too, I'm saltier than a bag of lays potato chips.
We pulled up to a banquet spot and I wondered what was Maddison doing here. 
Alright , I'm about to go get Maddison she had a fight with her ex." Said Katie
"Hell nah shorty you tweaking if you think I'm gone let yo pregnant ass go anywhere by yourself. Said Bennie
I grabbed my gun out the glove box putting it behind my pants. I leaped out the car and ran around to the driver side to help Katie out. She had heels on I couldn't have her clumsy ass falling with my baby. I held my hand out so she could grab onto  it. I pulled her ass behind me then told her to stay by the door I will go get Maddison.
We walked through the front door of the venue down the hallway. Katie told me it was the second doors on the left hand side .
"Alright , baby stay right there don't move I'll get Maddison then we out this bitch" said Bennie
I walked towards the door noticing it was silent as hell. What type of shit do Maddison be into I thought. Pushing on the door the light came on immediately and I heard was everyone yelling Surprise!
They scared the fuck out of my thug ass. I could've had an asthma attack fucking with them.
" Ha ha , Got yo ass Brodie Happy born day my nigga". Said Dionte
I dapped him up shockingly then turned to give Maddison a hug. I saw Katie cracking up laughing behind me and I swooped her up giving her a kiss.
" Damn shorty you really got my ass I can't believe I thought you forgot my bday." Said Bennie
"Boy you crazy as hell I could never forget I been planning for month." Said Katie
I hugged her then headed over to the tables to see the rest of my friends and cousins.
Looking at everyone in the room I realized Katie really love me I have to treat her right. I'm going to propose after Graduation it's time to lock her down. We can move away with the baby and I can still be able to play ball. I'm going to make sure she never find out about that other situation. Earlier Dionte told me he had a bottle of Dusse for me at the bar. Jeffery and I was chopping it up at the bar as I heard some loud ass yelling.  Turning my attention towards the dance floor I see Jada arguing with Maddison. My nigga Dionte standing in between them trying his best to break them up. I started cracking up while walking my happy nosey ass over there to help.