Chapter 8 : Sipping & Dishing

Ciyonna Pov
Class was still felt so long today even though I left early. I wasn't quite ready for the sleepover with the girls so I need to pregame with a couple of shots. I definitely will be the one bring the drinks to the gathering tonight. Nobody is getting me to spill tea unless I'm tipsy or at least half drunk. I went onto the Hill to have lunch then do some shopping before tonights catastrophe.
I stopped at Qdoba because I've been craving Mexican food for the past week. Scrolling on Instagram as I ate my Veggie bowl with extra Sour Cream I laughed at memes. I saw a picture of Asia on my timeline and refuse to double tap. I haven't talked to Asia since Bennie's party but honestly I miss having her around. I can't bring myself to excuse the way she embarrassed me. Maybe I'm just addicted to her energy or I'm way to clingy. Between planning homecoming, Terrance coming back and my home life my nerves are shot. I was so busy that I didn't even have a second to calm down.
After finishing my food I jogged over to Buy Buy Baby. I was grabbing a few necessities that I needed to stock up. I also decided to get a good apology gift for Katie. I was wrong for projecting my trauma onto her situation. I picked out some Sippy cups, oufits and towels. I also need a bowl with the matching spoon and fork set. I walked around to find the perfect gift for Katie when too my surprise I saw Dionte in the corner flipping out on Morgan.
Now everyone who was anyone Freshman year knew about Morgan and Dionte. They were some real relationships goals type shit. Word in the halls was Dionte had so much pussy being throw at him on a daily that Morgan shut down.
When she graduated early the bitches were at Dionte neck. Even though he had money and popularity I never found Dionte attractive. Walking over to chat he mentioned to me something about Morgan being pregnant. I was so shocked I think I damn near fainted. Snake is a snake same person different layer of skin. I watch him leave as I decided to pay for my things and go to my car. As I was Spilling hot tea to Maddie I notice a truck following my same direction. I pulled over to the park right off the eway. I waited in the parking lot to see if the truck would follow and pull into the park. To my surprise, I saw a tall chocolate man with a goatee steeping out the car . I instantly knew that it was Terrance following me I had to face him no more running. I jumped out the car making sure I had my pepper spray in my purse. Terrance was known to get very agitated when he wasn't getting his way. I walked towards his car with fear in my heart and every step I took felt like it was going to be my last.
"So you gone tell me why you were following me ?" I said to Terrance.
"Why the fuck you didn't go to your mom house last night like I asked you to." Said Terrance.
"I shouldn't have to look for your ass , now here is the million dollar question." Said Terrance.
Terrance walk closer to me grabbing my arm and throwing me against his car door.
"Terrance please calm down, we are still in public." Ciyonna whispered
Terrance lean closer to Ciyonna as he whispered in her ear , "Where the fuck is my baby ?"
"Terrance stop grabbing me like that and I don't have a baby." Said Ciyonna
"You think I'm stupid bitch I been having people watch you for a minute now." Shouted Terrance
Every weekend you go to your grandma house and take a baby out to the park thats around the corner. She so pretty and she looks so much like me." Said Terrance
"Now tell me the fucking truth, is that my damn baby or not !" Screamed Terrance.
I immediately started balling my eyes out and shaking ! I look up at him slowly as the tears dropped on my shirt. "Yes, Terrance the baby is yours but I have an explanation on why I haven't told you. Said Ciyonna.
"You hid my baby from me , you one cold hearted bitch ! "You had me thinking you aborted my fucking child ! "Bitch you know how guilty I felt all this time and for you to tell me she alive! Screamed Terrance.
The pain in his voice made me cry even harder because I knew I was wrong. I just didn't want Terrance to have his life ripped apart and resent us. Lyric really did need her dad in her life. No matter the problems that Terrance went through I couldn't let it effect lyric. To be honest I was tired of holding this secret in my heart. It was time that everyone needed to know especially Asia. "I want to see my little girl please! So you need to get her and bring her to my house. " replied Terrance
"It doesn't work that way we have to start off slow." Said Ciyonna. "Look you fucked up and ruined this relationship so you need to fix it ! "You have until tomorrow to bring my baby to my house before I come get both y'all" Yelled Terrance. "I have plans tonight so I won't be able to get her tonight Terrance!" Said Ciyonna. "Your plans got canceled when you decided to have my fucking baby!" Said Terrance.
I agreed with Terrance that I would let him see his baby but I didn't know how I was going to the sleepover by tonight. Maybe if I avoid his phone calls everything will go back to normal Ciyonna thought. I walked back to my car and headed toward Katie's house . One drama out the way another one to go and this one might be a while.