Chapter 4 : Birthday Bash

Dionte Pov
We finally reached Katie's house, she stay like 10 minutes away from the Texas Roadhouse on the north side. I got out the car to help Maddison with her overnight bag. I pulled her bag out the back seat and grabbed her food off the floor. I walked her to the front door , then rang the door bell.
Katie parents house was nice they had legit money.
I often wondered If I was going to ever stop hustling make me some legit money. Money was my first love and making her the fast way was what compelled me to hustle. We stood there Waiting for 5 minutes before we seen Bennie come to the door. I had assigned him some work tonight, and tomorrow so Katie could finish the party planning. Plus I needed him now that Morgan wanted to meet up. Maddison walked inside the house and ran upstairs to find Katie. I stepped inside to chop it up with Bennie for a second .
"Say Bro, I need you to make some drops for me and bag up some order for tomorrow. "Can you run to the trap for me ?" Asked Dionte.
" Sayless bro , I'm on it right now just let me tell Katie that I'm leaving." Said bennie
Immediately, I texted Bennie the locations of some drops. I wasn't to excited to see Morgan as a matter of fact I wasn't in the mood to argue. I was going to be so unbothered because she was a non factor , I was only being nice by pulling up. I walked out to the car then asked Morgan for the address and she sent her location .
Maddison POV
I ran upstairs screaming Katie's name only to find her laying in the bed with her panties and bra on.
" ewww , bitch you always fucking ain't like how you got pregnant in the first place" I said jokingly
" girl hush ! You would know if your ass was getting some action but your not little virgin ass" said katie
"I won't be for long, I got my eyes on someone special" said Maddie
" oh really , who is this mysterious nigga that you wanna give your goodies too"said katie.
"Tae , ugh ! He is such a good guy I swear I think I'm falling already"said Maddie
"Wait ! We talking about Dionte , Dionte girl are you sure we talking about the same nigga ?" "Cause the Dionte I know is definitely a hoe !" Exclaimed katie
"Welp ! I'm ready to risk it all we just went on a date tonight" said Maddie
"Date , Date (in my Soulja boy voice) why wasn't I notified of this love connection this evening" asked Katie
"It was spare of the moment but we had a good time, I'm going to take it slow though" said Maddison
"Please do I don't want to have to beat his ass for hurting you". Said Katie
I appreciated Katie's advice she was my closest friend and wanted to look out for me. It may have been some truth to what she was saying but I don't care I want him . I put my bag in Katie's closet then went with her to get some pizza.
We decided to make it a girls night since Bennie told Katie he had to leave. It has been a minute that we had a sleepover both us were really busy lately. We scrolled through Netflix looking for a good movie to watch. I bit my pizza twice and took a sip of my pop I wasn't really hungry. I just didn't want to make Katie feel alone eating . She told me about Bennie catching her taking a pregnancy test and now they have so much to talk about . She seem very apprehensive about having her baby , it seem like the whole idea of pregnancy was giving her anxiety. I know if it was me I would be happy I want to be a better parent to my kids than my parents were to me. Finally we found a movie and I bundle up next to Katie under her fur blanket.
Dionte Pov
I kept looking at the address Morgan sent me while flying on the Eway. I want to make this as quick as possible I came up on exit 696 then I texted her and said 3 mins away. I turn left on Beacon street then pulled in these apartment complexes. While I was parking in the back section of the parking garage I noticed my phone going off .
"Shit it was Maddison, I quickly turned my phone off . Why am I feeling guilty shorty not even my girl what the fuck am I thinking.
Morgan Pov
I heard my phone ringing over and over while I dried my body off from my fresh shower. I took my glitter oil pouring into my hands and spreading it over my body .
My phone went off again , I picked it up in a irritated mood.
" hello, why are you blowing my phone up what could you possibly want with me" screamed Morgan
"Aye , bitch I'm not playing with you ! Did you get the abortion yet ?" Yelled the mystery caller.
"Your not worried about me or my baby stop pretending you care ! "You only care about your little girlfriend and college !"
"Plus my baby has a replacement father, leave me alone  I'm having my baby"! Screamed Morgan.
"Bitch you and that nigga dead on foe nem watch out !" Yelled the mystery caller.
I hung up the phone not caring about them baby threats he was popping off . I had one chance to make my plan fall through and get my boyfriend back. Dionte was three minutes away I had the place to myself and I even cooked for us. I know we ended things badly last summer but I needed him now and I was prepared to do anything to get him back. I took my black silk robe off the bed and slid it on my soft body. I had curled my 30 inch bundles and got my makeup don't earlier by treasure. I texted Dionte back telling him to come inside let's hope this falls through.
Dionte POV
I took my gun out the glove box then put it behind my pants. I never really trusted Morgan she was way to eager for me to pull up. Knowing her she was either going to ask for money or try to set me up. I had to be ready for whatever she came with Just then I thought about Maddison I wondered what she was doing. I opened the door to my car gently getting out, hitting the lock as I shut the door. Walking up to her door I turn my phone back on I just couldn't get Maddison off my mind.
Morgan came to the door In a silk black Robe dressed like she was ready to fuck. I can't lie she really looked good and the way Maddison had me feeling earlier I wanted some head now.
"Alright Morgan, What did you bring me here to talk about?"
"I don't have all night so let's make this quick I have to shoot these plays." Dionte said.
" I know this isn't the only thing that you have to say to me ." " You haven't seen me since the summer I missed you". Said Morgan
"Look I didn't come over here to talk about relationship shit , ion really want a girl right now" Dionte yelled.
I felt Morgan's energy change so I knew a argument was not far behind. She looked at me in my eyes I missed her lowkey she's was all I knew for along time . "Come here Morgan let's talk I don't want to fight". Said Dionte
Morgan came close to me then bent down on her knees she reached for my belt buckle. I didn't stop her because I wanted to smash one last time and I Know what y'all saying we been did that. She unbuttoned my pants pulled out my dick and began sucking.
"Shit Morgan , what you trying to prove , I missed this." said Dionte.
Morgan took off her silk robe then straddled me face forward, she was bouncing on me like a rodeo. Looking me deep in my eyes as she said "Dionte daddy I'm pregnant , I'm going to have your baby !" Morgan moaned. Without thinking I pushed Morgan off me hopping up off the couch.
"Morgan what the fuck you mean your pregnant"Said Dionte. "How do you know for sure , ion trust yo ass bitch you play way too many games"! Screamed Dionte
"Are you serious Dionte , what would make you think I would play about this ?" Said Morgan
"We going to the doctors Monday so don't try and disappear." Said Dionte
I buttoned my pants with my mind racing this bitch can't be pregnant I thought and that baby ain't minds. I know I sound like a nigga off Maury be this bitch is the most scamming girl I know. I walked out her house hearing Morgan crying on the floor , I have to hold my attitude this bitch wants attention. Hopping in the car, throwing my head back against the head rest. What the fuck am I gone do to now and what about Maddison.