Chapter 7 : Secrets & Sleepovers

2 weeks later :
Payton Pov
It was damn near the end of fifth hour and I was at my desk thinking about getting home to chill for the weekend. Lately I've been with my little smoke boo who was a straight hustler that stayed on the east side . He found me in the chips sections of Walmart buying some snacks for a Netflix night. He asked me if I smoked because he got crud on deck. , If anyone knows me they know a blunt is the way to my heart. We been smoking for the past two weeks and I really was starting to catch feelings for him. Knowing me I wasn't looking for anything serious so I knew taking it slow was best.
I grabbed my books then headed to my cousin locker to see about her weekend plans. Walking past her locker I noticed she was in the middle of the hallway near the theater room putting up posters. Homecoming Pep Rally was next Friday and everyone was constantly talking about how hype it was going to be. I was ready to go to homecoming I've had my dress for three week now since before I moved.
"Cece cece , what you got planned for this weekend let's have a movie night Im feeling scary." Asked Peyton
"Sorry cousin, I would love to have a cousin night in but I have a sleepover tonight with the girls it's mandatory!"Replied Ciyonna .
"You can come if you want to I'm sure Katie won't mind, shit she has plenty of room."said Ciyonna. "Really I don't want to impose y'all seem like it's drama that needs to be hashed out? Asked Peyton.
"Your right about that but your my blood where I go so do you period !" Exclaimed Ciyonna. " Fasho ! Javier suppose to be picking me up from school we gone match so I'll be home around 5pm" said Peyton.
"Alright we can leave when u get back home, just text when u on the way"said Ciyonna
I walked away thinking let me gather my spirit for this sleepover because I'm sure there will be way to much tea spilled. I put my books in my locker and grabbed my Kate spade bag. I stopped in bathroom to pee as I was washing my hands I took a quick selfies.

Javier was waiting out front as I seen his sexy chocolate ass I dripped in my pants twice

Javier was waiting out front as I seen his sexy chocolate ass I dripped in my pants twice. I quickly thought was smoking all I wanted to do or was Javier on the menu? Fuck it , I wanted what I wanted and I always get what I want.

Dionte Pov
I been dreading going to this doctors appointment with Morgan she has been clingy as hell lately. She calls more than 20 damn times a day. Shorty was losing her mutha fucking mind without me being in her presence. I picked her up around 2:30 because her appointment was at 3pm. To make sure she ate I stopped and got her ass some Panera bread . When I pulled up out front of her complex this bitch came outside smiling ear to ear .
"Bae you got us some Panera bread before our doctors appointment, Awww, you really do care about us"said Morgan
"Morgan, you do realize we not together right ? I'm not looking for a relationship right now I just want to be in my child's life" explained Dionte
Morgan made a salty face at me as she smack her teeth. I knew this transition would be hard for her seeing as how we use to talk about having a family and raising four kids. Our relationship is different now in fact I barely even want to be around. We pulled up to the local doctors office near Morgan's house. She had insurance through the state so there was only certain doctors offices she could visit. We got out the car walking towards the office and Morgan tried to grab my hand. I snatched away from her as I open the door for her to walk through. She stepped up to the receptionist then stated her name and birthdate. I had a seat in the waiting chairs as Morgan filled out Hippa paperwork. When she came to sit back down next to me I wondered why couldn't things have been different with us.
"Tae , Tae you want to go baby shopping after the appointment?" Said Morgan
I snapped out my thoughts as I looked up at Morgan asking me to go baby shopping and I realized it was our money issues . The way we loved each other through money was why we couldn't never work.
A receptionist came from the back calling Morgan's name. We followed the medical assistant through the doors leading to the back section of the office. The nurse stopped at the front near the scale as she took Morgan's weight. Morgan has gain 10 pounds since I last saw her so I knew the doctor was going to say she was pregnant. We went inside room 3 when the nurse gave Morgan a cup to go pee. As I waited for her to come back my phone vibrated in my pocket. I wanted to put it on DND but Maddison was at my house alone. I saw her picture pop up with her number underneath I rushed to click answer.
" Baby girl is everything okay , do you need anything ?" I asked in a panic
"Tae I'm fine I told you that this morning when you asked me the 20th time, Im starting to feel better." Said Maddison
" I know baby I just be worried about you , I shouldn't be too much longer than I'm coming straight home" Dionte said.
"I cooked Alfredo with broccoli, because I'm suppose to go to Katie's sleepover tonight"said Maddison
"Damn, I'm going to wife your sexy ass if you keep cooking for a nigga the way you do. I guess thats cool I will work tonight then I need to stack some bread quick" said Dionte.
"Do you need me to get a job, I don't want you paying all the bills by yourself ?" Asked Maddie
"Aye , Don't ever ask me that shit again, you don't ever have to work while you with me" shouted Dionte.
I heard the door turning and didn't know if it was the doctor or Morgan's crazy ass so I told Maddison I would call her back . In came Morgan from peeing in the cup as the nurse instructed. She shot a funny look at me as if she heard my whole conversation.
"Dionte , I know we not together anymore but I would love it if you can please be more loving towards me." "I have your baby growing inside me and I really want to keep my baby." Said Morgan.
I understand how she was feeling by being overwhelmed pregnant I didn't want to stress her out. I guess I can be a little more helpful towards the process. Just then we heard a knock on the door in walked the doctor . She was an Arabic Indian lady with small frame and long hair down her back . She had an accent with each word that she spoke to us. "Well hello, Ms. Cooper I am glad to be seeing you for this check up." " I want to start off by saying you are in fact pregnant 12 weeks to be exact." Said Dr. Kanash.
"Wow, I can't believe I'm that far already I really didn't have any symptoms." Stated Morgan
"Things tend to happen that way, some women have signs early on and some don't even see signs until there Sixth month every pregnancy is different." Explained Dr. Kanash
"Here is a list of thing to stay away from while pregnant and I sent your prenatal vitamins over to your pharmacy." Said Dr. Kanash
"Thank you! I will pick them up today along with some new food items ." Said Morgan.
We walked out the room back toward the receptionist desk so Morgan can make a follow up appointment. Damn, it was no way out of this Morgan is already three months I have to come clean because there is no way I'm losing Maddison.