Chapter 3 : You, Me &Pregnancy

Asia POV
I left school abruptly when Dionte asked me to do his drops for the day. Tae always paid extra for the risk , I trusted him with my life. If I wasn't lesbian I would definitely date him. People always thought of me as the class clown but could sing, rap , and draw.
I used the money from the drops I did to pay for studio time. Owning my own tattoo shop was a dream of mine so I stayed drawing. If I put a creative pro folio together A tattoo shop will take me. Tae sent me the locations of the drops and the clients were mostly white kids or some older women needing weed. Coco wanted to hang out tonight , but my money came first. I had my own crib out west , it was a little studio apartment. My parents kicked me out when they found out I was gay , I struggled for a while. Dionte really helped me his senior year he let me stay at his house when I had no where to go. So whatever he ask me to do I'll do it no questions .
On my last drop I hit up my girlfriend, yes that's right I have a girlfriend! I know everyone wants to think I'm a hoe , I might have hoish tendencies but I'm not a hoe totally. I'm sexy as shit , bitches fall easy for a pretty stud that tell them what they want to hear. I have plenty of options but it was something about Ciyonna that I loved. Coco had real goals in life I knew she was gone make it , I just only had Potential.

Coco POV
Chilling in my bed I was missing my baby , I wanted to spend the night at her crib. Lately she been working harder to pay for studio time. Between school, work at the nail shop I barely see her unless we at school. We have been together since last summer and we still haven't told anyone. I guess we didn't want anyone to interfere with our relationship. I packed my bag for the whole weekend grabbing my costume from the closet I threw in my bag. Bennie was having a surprise house party Saturday that was costume theme. I was being Tiffany the bride of chuckie , and Asia was being chuckie I feel like this was going to be our coming out. I threw my clothes,soap, perfume and toiletries inside my pink spend the night bag. I carried my bag downstairs and put it on the couch, when I seen my little brother was rolling up.
"Cadien don't smoke that shit in the house you know last time momma had a flip".
Go outside on the patio with shit , and make you change your shirt before mom comes home" I screamed.
My brother always looked at me with a stank face, I hated it no one else took care of him but me. My mother was a nurse that worked at the Henry Ford west hospital she always worked doubles. It's been that way since my brother was born. I watched both of us while my mother worked that pushed me to be independent. I wish he respected how much I cared but he just looked at me as his sister.
I pulled out my phone scrolled Instagram liking a couple pictures, then I took a selfie.

I posted my selfie on snap and I received a text from Asia telling me to come through

Wifey 🥰😍👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
Beautiful? What yo sexy ass doing ?
Hersey kiss 💋 🍫 👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
I'm chilling missing you 😔
Wifey 🥰😍👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
I'm done making drops come home mamas 😘
Hersey kiss 💋 🍫👩🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👩🏾
Say less ! I'm on demon time !
All I need was the word, I locked my phone putting it in my red Vera Bradley clutch.
I grabbed my keys off the counter then I told cadien I was leaving if he need something FaceTime me .
I walked out the door took my house key put it inside the knob to locked the door. I skipped to the car because I was lowkey geeked . Ion know why I like Asia she got mad hoes and I peep everything. Speaking of peep I seen her exchanging words with Maddie in African American history. Shit looked mad weird then last week I was at her house , when she walked out the room to talk on the phone. I thought it was business but I seen her delete a girls name off her call log. I fell so hard for Asia probably harder than anyone I've been with in my past but I won't be played. I turned my car on and played Summer walker x Potential...
"You got potential"
"You got , you
I sang loudly as I whipped out the driveway I was just going to have to set boundaries with Asia.