Body Electric // Danny Wagner *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"I need to get a picture of you," you declared, already fumbling for your phone from your pocket.

"Oh my god, no," Danny said, springing forward to grab the sheet that was crumpled at the foot of the bed to try and cover himself.

You were quick, too–you yanked it away and then off the bed completely. "It's just for us, Danny. Please?" You'd never dream of showing a picture of this–or letting this real life version of him be seen–to anyone else. This really was all for you as far as you were concerned, even if Danny had initially planned on it being a solo venture.

He huffed but laid back down again, one hand behind his head. "Alright, fine. How should I pose?"

"Just like that," you encouraged, snapping picture after picture despite him not changing positions. "Anything."

After a couple seconds, Danny laughed and crawled forward, reaching for your phone. "Okay, okay–enough of that." When you snapped one last picture, keeping the phone out of his reach, his hands found your hips and he tried to pull you onto the bed. "Come here."

You let your phone drop to the carpet with a dull thud and crawled over Danny's thighs right into his lap; his hands drifted up your hips to your waist, one moving back down to slip under your shirt while you kissed him. He sighed softly against your mouth as if relieved; meanwhile you couldn't help but giggle and smirk, still able to see the lingerie behind your closed eyes. You touched the cami straps, then traced the slight v outline along the chest, your fingertips brushing over Danny's chest hair at the same time.

"Stop laughing," Danny said, though he was laughing too, settling down on his back while you remained straddling him.

"I'm just so excited," you told him. You grabbed his hand and brought it between your legs where you were growing warmer and wetter by the second just from looking at him. Danny's eyebrows rose as he tentatively touched you there, much more restrained than normal as if the lingerie had him in a hold. It certainly had you in one. You had to touch the fine fabric again, had to cup his chest through the satin, had to grind yourself against the little shorts that were doing nothing substantial to keep his dick hidden. In fact, his erection being loosely confined by the emerald satin was so sexy that you wanted to keep the lingerie set on him as long as possible, even if it meant sleeping in them after they became ruined by sweat and cum.

"When did you buy them?" you inquired as Danny's fingers pressed against the inside of your thighs, his hand invisible from underneath your skirt.

"I ordered them. They got here a few days ago," he told you, touching the center of your damp panties with one finger.

You sighed, bringing your hands up to the back of his neck, running your fingers through his hair. "I can't believe you were gonna keep this a secret. I didn't think you could get any hotter but–" You tipped his face up and stroked your thumb over his bottom lip. "I was wrong."

Danny wrapped his arms around your waist and rolled both of you over, landing himself on top; he pushed your legs apart and nestled between them, shoving himself against you while he pushed the hem of your skirt up. You reached up, yanking his hair to bring him down, needing his lips on yours, needing his tongue sliding against your own, needing to take his breath away as he did yours. He kissed you deeply, grinding the satin against your thighs and the thin layer of your panties, that stark contrast of heated masculinity and soft femininity sending you into another tizzy.

You hooked your legs around his hips, drawing him in as close as possible, moaning into his mouth. Danny tried to pull your shirt off but your arms blocked him, your hands finding his chest again, fingers running through the little coarse hairs down his sternum, then to tease his nipples. That made him gently bite your lip and pull back, panting, humping against you hard.