Body Electric // Danny Wagner *SMUT*

Start from the beginning

"Wait, wait, wait," you pleaded, rushing over to him and snatching the shirt away. You grabbed his wrists and spun him to face you, and after another long look up his body, you met his gaze again. "You look so fucking gorgeous."

Instantly, a rosy flush crept over Danny's cheeks. "No way," he said, turning his face away, though he didn't attempt to wrangle free from your grasp.

"Yes, way," you protested, letting go of one of his wrists so you could finally touch the satin on his body. You grazed over the neckline of the camisole with one fingertip, bringing it down the cropped length to the lace edges. "You know it. You were checking yourself out."

"This is so embarrassing," Danny said quietly, and the earnest shame in his voice was too much for you to bear.

"No, baby, oh my god," you said, a little embarrassed yourself at the slur in your words. Drunk or not, this was fucking hot and you needed Danny to see that, too. You sat him down on the edge of the bed, parted his legs with your own hands so you could slip between them; you glanced down as you moved. It was impossible not to notice his package beneath that emerald satin. When you looked at his face again, he looked so beautiful, it was dizzying.

"You're drunk," Danny said with a chuckle. You were so glad to see him smile, even a little one–it immediately made his whole face light up, his dark features momentarily graced by an inner golden aura. There was a real one too, thanks to the gold chain around his neck, lying still over his chest that was rising and falling ever so slightly.

You brought your hands up to his face, cupping his cheeks. "Yes, but it's still true." You ran your fingers through his hair, touching the soft curls and pushing them back over his shoulders. "I didn't even know I liked this, so, thank you, Danny."

Danny really laughed at that. "I didn't know I liked it either. I still don't know."

"Oh, come on," you said, straddling his thighs, toying with the thin straps of the cami. Finally Danny put his hands on you in return, his big palms resting on your sides, and you felt your body just melt into his. "You know. You even got the color right."

The blush on his cheeks returned. "You really think it looks good?"

You inched forward, trying to feel his bulge against your own heat, and laid one hand over his cheek. "You look incredible. What inspired this?"

"I mean, I don't know. I really like all your stuff," Danny said with a vague gesture of his hand toward your dresser–well, now it was both of yours. You just hadn't expected to be sharing the underwear drawer. "It's all so–so pretty. And like, I've been wearing eye shadow lately..."

He trailed off as if that answered all of your burning questions. "I know," you said, squeezing your thighs around his. "It's so fucking sexy. My strong, hot man all dolled up. Just for me right now, I hope."

Danny's hands found your hips. "Just for you. Well, really it was supposed to be just for me."

"I walked in at the right time." You stood up and waved at the bed, intent on not wasting one second of this incredible surprise. "Lie down for me."

Danny looked sheepish, though he followed the instruction, inching backwards until he was lying his head back on the pillows, his dark curls fanning around his shoulders. "We're not really gonna–"

Laid back and slightly spread out, he looked even more stunning. You wobbled as you stood back and gazed over him, the alcohol buzz mingling with the ever-growing desire at the sight–there was no denying Danny's rich, elegant masculinity even while he really was dolled up in shimmering green satin and black eyeliner making the golden-green of his irises even sharper. The gold details of his jewelry shimmered along the satin, the necklace loose across his collarbones, tiny gold hoops in his ears that you wanted to get between your teeth, and the most oddly tantalizing piece of them all being that dainty gold anklet he'd recently started wearing. The juxtaposition of it all was frighteningly alluring.