| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟑 - 𝐋𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐭!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

I stared at my calendar. The red marker encircling that specific day, that is today.

The days went by so fast. . . It had been months after my consultation with the chairwoman of Ichinose Academy. And it hadn't taken long before I was officially enrolled to this school known as "Hanasakigawa."

An all-female high school that currently accepts male applicants under a trial program. And for some reason, I happened to be the only volunteer of this establishment.

. . .

I redirected my gaze and began staring through my window. Noticing the fresh rays of sunlight piercing through the glass. Gentle and warmth is what I would feel during this time.

A similar scenario during my first day. But to this day is a different day.

The day Poppin' Party will perform together at SPACE. After finally passing the auditions! Those grueling days of rehearsals was almost exceeding. But through sheer will, everyone made it through the end.

Reminiscing the happy moments of that day. Now today will be much happier. And I'm truly anticipating it!

Even though. . .

SPACE will. . .

. . .

"Good morning, Katsuhiko!" My sister greets me with a warm smile as I came downstairs.

"Morning!" I greeted back, returning that smile with my own. "Are you gonna be able to make it today?"

"Sure I am. Don't want to miss out~" My sister said reassuringly whilst giving me a grinning wink. "Just make sure I won't be disappointed."

"Wanna bet on it?" I grinned in reply.

Surely she'll be impressed by Poppin' Party and their music. There's no doubt about it.

Moments later, I took off for school.

I heaved a relaxed sigh, letting the morning sun envelop its warmth around my body, taking in the fresh morning breeze.

Taking gentle steps down the path to which I took, I noticed that I was drawing near my school. With the amount students with similar uniforms and all walking around outside.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to mention. But, Toyama isn't with me today. We're supposed to go together like always. But it seems she had other things to do.

I wonder where she is. . .

That question was soon answered just as I enter the school building. I saw Ushigome and Ichigaya standing by the entrance. Staring at the scene before them. I followed my gaze and what caught my eye wasn't as surprising anymore. . .

Toyama and Hanazono hugging Yamabuki.

That sentence alone sounds wholesome. . . If latching onto your friend like a pair of tarsiers can be considered as such. . .

"Get off! You're making my foot fall asleep!"

"Oh no! Kasumi, Hold her legs!"

"Oh, okay, okay!"

"H- Hey! Cut it out!"

. . .

Though I can say one thing.

"Should I be surprised this is the first thing I see in the morning from you people?"

. . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙱𝚊𝚗𝙶 𝙳𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖! 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛! | 𝚅𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝟷 🎉