| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟎 - 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ One Week ago ]

"So what you're saying is. . . you're here to help?" Arisa asks just to further confirm what she just heard. The person in front of her nods his head.

"While I'm against Toyama-san's decision to audition at SPACE so soon, I doubt anything I say to try and convince her otherwise will get through that thick skull of hers. But if you guys are gonna go for it, then I'll stick by your side as you practice, " Katsuhiko says firmly, the blonde seems to understand a bit.

"But what can you even do to help?" She asks, folding her arms.

"You guys need an outsider perspective." Katsuhiko answers. "My. . . little experience in band music, and music in general... With both of that combined, it might just be enough for me to help you guys."

"Are you sure about this, Natsuki-chan?" Rimi asks

"It's better than nothing, right? Besides, it's not easy to audition there. . ." He said. A brief thought enters his mind before shaking it off.

"You got experience there or something?" Arisa said.

"Not technically. More like I've seen it happen." The male explains. The group took a moment to ponder. They glanced at each other for a brief moment before responding to Katsuhiko's decision.

"I don't mind Katsuhiko-san taking charge. If he really wants to help us." Saaya spoke up.

"Me too." Tae said. Rimi follows that response with a nod of agreement.

"Me three!" Kasumi said cheerfully. "If it's Katsuhiko-chan, I won't say no!"

"That's contradictory, but sure." Katsuhiko chuckled.

"If you were anyone else, we would've said otherwise." Arisa sighs, agreeing with the others decision.

"If I were a guy named Yusei Fudo. I'd probably ruin everyone's lives." Katsuhiko casually says. Meanwhile, the girl's grew confused. Though there are only a few who seem to understand what he's saying and only shivered from that thought in fear.

"A reminder for you guys: SPACE allows every band a limited amount of attempts to pass the auditions. Strike three, and that's the last time you'll ever set foot on that stage." Katsuhiko informs, the girls simultaneously nod in understanding. "With that in mind, we'll have to pour all our blood, sweat, and tears into this... and do our best to pass that audition."

"Oh!" The all cheered - minus Arisa, of course.

"Alright then... Show me what you got."

. . .

. . . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Present Day ]

"Then we'll audition again!" Kasumi replied, determined to try again if it means she and her band gets to perform live here. "We'll practice a ton and keep trying for as long as it takes."

Owner raised a brow from her statement. "As long as it takes, huh. . ."

"No matter what, even if I have to break a bone or two. I will not give up until we pass this audition!"

"Keep at it, then." Owner said. Willing to see how far Kasumi's determination will take her.

"We will!"