| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟖 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫 𝐁𝐞𝐚𝐭! 𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐡𝐢 𝐧𝐨 𝐊𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐮!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

"Saaya was in a band with her group of friends. I would see her so happy every time she's with them. She's so carefree and it honestly makes me smile. As her mother, I would support her with everything she does."

"She is already a responsible girl, but ever since that day, when they were scheduled to perform at the cultural festival and it being cancelled when she learned I had been sent to the hospital, she has started to shoulder all of the responsibilities."

"Up until now, Saaya still holds it against herself after what happened. She resents heself for it. Every now and then, she would always be worried of me every time I try to do some work."

"I suppose I can't blame her, but still. She should stop bottling herself up from all of this. . . From all of that. . ."

. . .

"We couldn't perform together because she hurried home for an emergency. I heard through her phone that her siblings were crying because their mother collapsed out of exhaustion. . ."

"Then right after that. . . She began avoiding us. . ."

"It feels like she's blaming herself for what had happened to her mom. At least, as far as I can see."

. . .

"Do you have any idea at all?! I ruined our concert, made everyone walk on eggshells around me! They did everything for my sake! I'm not having fun, I shouldn't be! Why should I be?!"

"Why are you avoiding them!? Why are you avoiding Natsuki and the others?! It makes everything worse if you run away like this!!"

. . .

"I'M NOT! SHUT UP!!"

"THE ONLY REASON WHY I'M AVOIDING THEM IS BECAUSE I DON'T WANT SOMEONE TO SUFFER FOR MY SAKE!!"

. . .

"THE ONLY PERSON WHO'S SUFFERING HERE IS YOU!! FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!"

. . .

"YOU SELFLESS FUCKING IDIOT"

. . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

Saaya lays in her bed motionlessly

Saaya lays in her bed motionlessly. Recalling what happened yesterday between her and her part timer. She felt dejected. Those words shot right through and stung so painfully.

6:31 in the morning engulfed with silence in her room, curtains still closed but rays of morning sunlight pierces through the small opening.

She proceeds pull her blanket attempting to go back to sleep, but it was until then, two of her siblings suddenly jumped on top of her. Both laughing and giggling as Jun and Sana playfully latched on their big sister.