| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟑 - 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Location ] [ Ushigome Residence ]

The sun rises above the distant clouds as morning came. Accompanied by a gentle riff from an electric guitar.

The younger sibling of the household was currently wearing her school uniform. Preparing for the day as always. She briefly gazes towards the sunlight through her window, contemplating about something we barely know any of.

She went to see her sister Yuri in their room, who was sitting down on her chair as the source of the guitar playing came from her.

"Did I wake you up?" The older Ushigome asked as she paused from playing her guitar. The younger sibling gently shakes her head in response.

"Is that a new song? It sounds cool!" Rimi says in admiration towards her big sister.

"It's a phrase I used for practice." Yuri said.

"If you start working on new songs in the morning, you might never want to leave for school." Rimi stated, to which Yuri then replied.

"Don't worry. Our members are rather strict when it comes to following the rules." She says in reassurance. To which the both of them giggled.

"Is that so?" Rimi smiled softly.

"Hm.. Oh right, I forgot to ask. Have you made any friends yet at school?" Yuri asks.

"I think..." Rimi speaks meekly as she recalls the many attempts the she made to socialize.

Though she's not an introverted girl, it's just her shy and cowardly nature that keeps her from making any sort of progress.

But in spite of that, she really does tries her very best. To which that's something Yuri would always encourage her for, because she believed in her little sister. Though she also hoped that one day, someone will be able to give her that push that she needs.

Yuri simply gives a gentle smile towards her little sister. She walked up to her and gave her a pat on the head. "Just don't give up, okay?"

Rimi nodded cutely in response. "Mm! I will!"

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Meanwhile ]

[ Location ] [ Hanasakigawa Girls (?) School: Entrance ]

Kasumi Toyama was as joyful as ever as she walked inside the school grounds. Alongside her were her two friends; Arisa Ichigaya and Katsuhiko Natsuki.

Kasumi smiles as she hugged her recently gifted Random Star in between her arms.

"You just don't have any plan on letting that go, do you?" Arisa commented as she eyed Kasumi and her guitar.

"Nope! Not a chance in life!" Kasumi Toyama expressed as she rubbed her cheek against the bridge of her guitar. "It's a gift by you and Katsuhiko-chan after-all~"

Arisa then looked over to Katsuhiko, who then looked right back at her. "Don't you dare look at me like that. You technically did gave that thing to her you know?" He retorted.

"Who bought it?" Arisa questioned.

"My sister."

"Don't use that kind of logic to me! I'm being serious here!"

"How am I supposed to know that without you being any specific?"

"You're making yourself sound dumber."