| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟗 - 𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐄 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Location ] [ Edogawa Music ]
[ First Person POV ] [ Katsuhiko ]

With the cultural festival making its end just a few days ago. Thus arrives the norm of our day. You'd think that I'd be at my house sitting down and watching some clips of my favorite shark idol.

But as you'd expect, as someone who's involved with my new group of friendships. My routine has sort of changed. And thus, here I am with the girls at this local music store admiring every tids and bits of necessities a fellow musician would need.

We're actually here to get Yamabuki her new drum set. But while they were at it, I was busy minding my own business. Looking through the shelves which contained a variety of strings.

I took a deep breath. Inhaling the particles of this atmosphere provided by the god sent air conditioner before I sighed in satisfaction.

"See anything that piques your interest?" I heard someone say from beside me. I turned and saw that it was Miss Uzawa with her purple demon plushie in her hands.

According to Miss Yui. . . She calls that doll "Debeko"

"Debeko wants to know~" Miss Uzawa says in a funny voice, portraying that voice to her Demon Doll as if it was the one talking to me.

"Aren't you a bit too old to be playing around with that thing?" I asked.

"Debeko is not a thing!" Miss Uzawa says, looking offended by my comment. "She is a living creature that is a part of me! And look who's talking! You carry around that shark girl plush ie with you whenever you feel like it?" She says that as she pointed at the doll I have in between my hands.

I should be offended but I guess she makes a fair point.

"Touche." I remarked.

Eventually, I went to look for the others on the other isle. And there they were, still scanning the variety of drum sets.

"Woah, I've never seen drums like those before." Ichigaya states, glancing over her shoulder eyeing the current drum set that Yamabuki and Toyama are currently checking.

"You buyin' that one?" I asked as I made my presence known.

Yamabuki got up, her face filled with uncertainty as she glanced back at the instrument. "I don't know, two hundred thousand yen might be way too much." She spoke, pondering before her eyes landed upon another kind of drum set. "Maybe this one?"

She pointed at the one with a price just a little lower compared to the previous one.

"48,800 yen. . . ?" I said, looking at the price tag.

"It's that cheap?" Toyama asks obliviously.

"It obviously isn't." Ichigaya replies.

"That depends, actually." I said.

"Well, I've got some money saved up, plus my parents say they'll pitch in for the rest." Yamabuki said, assuring us that we won't have to go for an expensive one only to end up having us split the price.

I mean, sure I'd help. Just don't let it be beyond from my allowance.

"Saaya. Check this one out! This seems fun." Hanazono calls out, she was currently behind another set of drums, tapping the snares with a drum stick.

"What's that?" Toyama curiously asked.

"You can change how it sounds with that one. Works the same way as Ichigaya-san's keyboard." I said.