| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟏 - 𝐌𝐚𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐞!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

"What am I seeing here?"

. . .

. . .

"Did you really make sure that you were all ready for this? Were you ready for this?"

. . .

"I-. . ." Kasumi tries to speak, but no words come out amidst her current anxiety.

"You failed again." she spoke, looking sternly towards the band leader. "Your next try will be the last. Don't use it to embarrass yourselves again. Especially you."

. . .

. . .

"You, among your friends, performed the weakest"

. . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Third Person POV ]

It was evening as they left SPACE.

Once again, they failed to make it through the audition. But this one was probably worse than the last.

Poppin' Party had all went their separate ways and the only ones that's left are Kasumi and Katsuhiko.

The two walked along the path hanging above the road. 

Kasumi stopped, turning as she watched the sea of lights passing by

Kasumi stopped, turning as she watched the sea of lights passing by. Only making out the sounds of audible vehicles.

Katsuhiko stood there. Staring at his friend in worry. Thinking about the situation right now considering what happened to her earlier. He hopes that it was nothing but Kasumi being tired that she was unable to perform properly earlier.

Looking back at it, it looked like Kasumi couldn't sing. But to him, it seemed like she just tried to. But couldn't . .

Like she was struggling.

Something was bothering her, something is keeping her from doing what she needs to do.

. . . .

"Hey, cheer up." The male walks up to her. Putting a hand on her shoulder. "You're probably just exhausted from. . . all of this. Maybe it's best that you take a break, okay?" Katsuhiko advised. Leaning in to see her face.

Kasumi briefly glances to him. Giving him a small smile before nodding. "Mm. . ."

Katsuhiko let out a small chuckle, even though she showed him that response. It wasn't enough to wash away his worries. And he could only hide it behind his reassuring smile.

A few moments later, Kasumi had arrived home. . .

"Ah! Onee-chan! At least say something when you come in!" Asuka said to her sister. Who stood silently by the door way.