| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟕 - 𝐖𝐞 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

"Well? How does it feel?" Miss Yui asks as she hovers her head over my shoulder. Through the mirror, I could see her smile at me in anticipation.

"It actually feels nice, Yui-senpai." I replied. Staring at my person through that same mirror. Eyeing the black and white fabrics worn over my body as I raised my skirt.

I slightly turned to check my back side. It was plain, but otherwise simple and neat to look at.

"As always, my tailoring skills worked as I intended." Miss Yui responds, posing proudly as she chuckles. "Though, If I'm going to be honest. I never thought I would actually tailor a maid outfit specifically for someone like you in this institute."

"I understand how that alone is surprising." I replied with a sheepish chuckle.

"Hmm. . . Though I have to say, you don't seem to show any ounce of complaint. I thought most boys would find it embarrassing if they entertain the idea to cross-dress." Miss Yui said.

I lightly scratched my cheek, "Well. . . It's no use complaining if it's the theme for our cafe. Plus, I don't mind the idea."

Miss Yui nods in understanding. "Plausible. Alright then."

After a little while, she hands me some boxes containing the rest of the outfits for the girls. Mine was obviously separated as it was neatly tucked inside a plastic bag.

As I was currently inside Miss Yui's classroom. I took the time to look around. Noticing some few props here and there and some dark tainted walls.

"I'm sure you're wondering what our class is up to, yes?" Miss Yui said, grabbing my attention.

"Um. . . Yeah, but I have a few guesses." I replied.

"Remember our deal? I make you your outfits, and in exchange you'll have to come and see what our class has in store. Trust me when I say that it'll be a worth-while experience." Miss Yui said with a wink, leaving me with no hints whatsoever.

Later on, I delivered the boxes to our classroom. I came to notice just how neatly decorated our room was. There was a kitchen area around the corner, then there are sets of tables and chairs for our customers to sit and dine.

It seems like they're working their best to make our cafe appealing. I like it so far though.

I take a moment to walk around to see if anyone is in need of any help.

I noticed Hanazono scribbling a few. . . indistinguishable characters on the chalk board.

What the heck are those?

"What's that?" I asked as I walked up to her. She turned to acknowledge my presence.

"These are Panda's, Kuro-kun." She replied.

"What?"

"I drew Pandas."

"Pandas. . . ?" I let out confusedly as I looked back at the chalk board. It took me just a couple of seconds until I was at my final conclusion. "Those look like rodents to me."

"Aren't Panda's rodents?"