| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏 - 𝐖𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐭!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

"You just don't understand at all, Komari-chan! You just need to take a listen and let your heart feel the rhythm."

"Yeah... You're definitely making no sense at all."

"Komari-chan!"

"Well... Sora-san is Sora-san..."

"Hm? what do you mean by that?"

"Sora-san is just being herself, what she loves is what she loves and we shouldn't complain
about it."

"Wahh!! Katsuki-chan!!"

"E- Eh!? Why the sudden embrace?"

"You're always so kind, you know? You're a cinnamon roll that deserves to be protected!..."

"That's right. Screw everyone who picks on her!"

"Hehe, that's right Ichiru-sama!"

"Definitely, Ichiru-chan."

. . .

. . .

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

I stared at my calendar. The red marker encircling that specific day, that is today.

The days went by so fast... It had been weeks after my consultation with the chairwoman of Ichinose Academy. And it hadn't taken long before I was officially enrolled to this school known as "Hanasakigawa"

An all-female high school in which currently accepts male applicants under a trial program. And for some reason, I am happen to be the only volunteer of this establishment.

Funny, what sort of convenience this is.

I redirected my gaze and began staring through my window. Noticing the fresh rays of sunlight piercing through the glass. Gentle and warmth is what I would feel during this time.

Another day today.. and to this exact same day would count as the very day I'd get to start to take a new path. To move on and to live in a fresh new environment. The thought alone though sounds kind of cheesy if you ask me.

But enough with that. I'd rather get this day going than doing so otherwise.

Nodding to myself. Eventually,  right after I took my morning bath. I made my way downstairs, and as I did so, I quickly took notice of my big sister standing by the far end of the dining table. It looked like she just finished eating.

"Good morning, Katsuhiko!" My bespectacled sister beamed a delighted smile upon greeting me.

"Morning, Onee-chan." I greeted back as I took my seat. I looked towards my sister again, noticing that she was already dressed for work. I always wondered how much she would earn by working at that maid cafe. But would never seem to find myself ever asking her that question. 

"New day for ya huh? Must be nice to start all over again as a high-schooler." My sister said with a light-hearted chuckle. Before then she gave me a warm smile and delighted smile. "I'm still glad of your decision. I'm truly happy."

When I told my sister that I was planning on going back to school. She was immensely happy. It had been years ever since I stopped going to school for a very personal reason. One that brought me down drastically.

. . .

I held a shark girl plushie in between my hands. Looking at it, I smiled. If it weren't for Gura-chan. Would I still be here?