| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏𝟐 - 𝐒𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ First Person POV ] [ Katsuhiko ]

How did it get this far? My friendships with these girls has lead to becoming their very own manager for their band. It's still something I need to get used to.­ But otherwise, it doesn't sound all too bad.

If I could quote the events that happened for the past few days. . .

Those moments to fix, those times to comfort those who needed it. It was something you'd rather expect along your distant journey.

The ups and downs are always there, never to not exist. These are what these girl's had experienced. And I was there, watching how it played out. Getting myself involved and all.

. . .

I'm not shakespear. But that's just how it is.

Anyways. I'm here with the group once again, staring intently at the building before us. Which was a ramen shop. The smell of broth catches my nose and it immediately made my dear tummy grumble.

Quality is in no need to be questioned. Besides, those guys that came out seems satisfied.

"Here?" Ushigome spoke, glancing to the person who happens to be the one recommending this place.

"It's super good!" Ichigaya responds with a proud smile.

"You a regular here or something?" I asked.

"From time to time." The blonde replies then shrugs. "But hey, it's not like it's abnormal to have a favorite."

"True." I nod in agreement. Before turning to Toyama. "Just like we promised. This is to celebrate your recovery."

"And to finally having a manager for Poppin' Party!" Hanazono added, to which I playfully rolled my eyes.

"I guess that too." I chuckled.

"I expected you to say otherwise." Ichigaya said. I turned to give her a deadpanned look.

"Hey, I'm not that dumb!" I retorted. "Besides, this is a big role! And I'm going to take it seriously!"

"I suppose this big role is too short for you." Ichigaya said with a teas-

"I'M STILL GROWING!!"

And everyone laughs like my height is something to joke about. . . Well that doesn't matter. Sooner or later, I'll be growing inches taller than them!

They'll see!!

. . .

. . .

. . .

As we enter the shop, we were greeted by the delightful smell of delicious ramen. The sent trailing itself all over the place. Even a fraction of it will probably be enough for me to hear our stomachs grumble louder. . .

Inside, we see a particular someone sitting by the stools. Braided hair and glasses. It was none other than the student council president of Hanasakigawa.

"Good evening." Miss Wanibe greets us with a casual smile. To say that we are surprised to see her here. . . is. well. . . What actually happened..

As we sat by the table beside her. We filled her in about our current situation. From Toyama finally being able to recover from her emotional distress to me becoming officially the band's manager.

She sat there as she listened while wiping her glasses with her handkerchief. "I see. . . Seems to me that you are able to audition this time then." Miss Wanibe said.