| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟒 - 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

Once more, a new week of classes begins. Katsuhiko Natsuki was already set for the day when morning came as usual.

He leaves his house wearing his Hanasakigawa male attire and heads toward Kasumi and the others. Obviously, Arisa and with the addition of Rimi Ushigome after recruiting her last Saturday.

Kasumi was assembling her band quite gradually. Despite the fact that there were only three of them, she is progressing as Katsuhiko would anticipate.

Even though he wasn't participating, he would still do his best to cheer them on from the sidelines. Though there were some things he had to ponder about in the back of his mind, but he saved that question for later.

For the time being, as he traveled to their meeting place. He halted when he spotted a rabbit oddly meandering about near the road. Before he reached the small creature, his eyebrows shot up in a puzzled manner.

"Now what's a little fella like you doing here?" Katsuhiko mutters. Keeping an eye on the area to make sure the rabbit won't end up being driven over if it ever decides to jump towards the middle of the road.

In his arms, he took the small animal. Its unusual eye color catches his attention. He murmured, "Huh.. heterochromia. You sort of remind me of someone."

Katsuhiko took another glance around. There is absolutely no way that a rabbit like this could be roaming the streets unattended.

And soon enough, that assumption proved to be accurate as Katsuhiko spots a female with gray hair that is waist length in the distance.

"There you are, Oddie!" she exclaims. In reference to the rabbit in Katsuhiko's arms. Then it leaps out of his grasp. The girl then picks up the rabbit and holds it close in her arms. "Don't just run away like that!"

"Careful with that thing running around here." Katsuhiko said.

The girl smiles at him with gratitude. "Thank you."

"Mind telling me how that little fluffle got lose?" Katsuhiko asks in genuine curiosity.

"Ah. You see, Oddie was hungry. So I went to get him his food. But then he just disappeared!" The girl explains. Which made Katsuhiko tilt his head.

"huh? You didn't hold him, at least?"

"I kinda forgot." The girl chuckles. "And it doesn't help the fact that he can be quite frisky at times."

"Hm.. I see.." Katsuhiko nodded slowly. "Just remember that the next time your pet gets hungry. Alright?"

"Mm. I'll make sure to keep my boyfriend out of trouble!"

. . .

. . .

. . .

Katsuhiko thought about what she had said for a moment. Then momentarily he displays a befuddled expression.

"Eh?"

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Opening song ] : "Tokimeki Experience by Poppin' Party!"

~ » ✩ ※ ✩ « ~