| 𝐕𝐨𝐥𝐮𝐦𝐞 𝟏 | • 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟓 - 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐑𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠!

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Third Person POV ]

"Once we play at the cultural festival, we can then audition!" Kasumi says excitedly. Making the other two curious.

"What do you mean Audition? To what and where?" Katsuhiko asked.

"I haven't told the others about this yet, but we're gonna auditon at SPACE!"

"Huh!? Audition at SPACE?!" Katsuhiko exclaimed. Surprise and in disbelief. "You didn't even bother to tell Ushigome-san and Ichigaya-san?!"

"It's supposed to be a surprise." Kasumi says, lightly chuckling as she rubbed the back of her head.

"That's too soon, you know...?" Katsuhiko muttered a point.

"I was told that we're not allowed to perform there unless we pass." Kasumi briefly explained. "The Owner got mad at me the other day when I walked out of the stage."

"Yeah, considering that stunt you pulled. Of course you'll get scolded. Mainly by Owner herself." Katsuhiko replied.

"Even so... Everything looked so sparkly from up the stage, my heart was racing! That's why I wanna play live at Spac-"

"That's Impossible." Kasumi halted her words as Tae Hanazono spoke. She held a serious look on her face as she said that.

Kasumi was a bit confused about her statement.

"I don't think that's possible." Tae said. Kasumi's eyes widen. Katsuhiko on the other-hand, stood there with a more or less confirming expression.

"W- What do you mean it's not possible?!" Kasumi asked.

"That's kinda exaggerating it." Katsuhiko sighed as he spoke. The two girls turned their attention to him. "It's not exactly impossible. I think the better term would be difficult." He stated.

Tae nodded to him in agreement. Kasumi turned and pondered to ponder. "Auditioning at SPACE is not something you should go by so casually." Tae spoke.

A hiss was followed by the tram doors sliding open. Tae was about to depart, but then turns back to her two friends. "Come with me." she said.

Kasumi and Katsuhiko looked at each other momentarily. It didn't take long before they decided to follow Tae.

▂▂▃∎▃★▃▅∎∎♡☆♡∎∎▅▃★▃∎▃▂▂

[ Location ] [ Live House SPACE ]

In the middle of the evening, the three students arrive at the live house, quiet around this hour. So it's probably going to close up soon.

"Owner. Can I come in for a moment?" Tae said as she stepped inside the live house. There, she saw the old woman sitting by the table having a cup of coffee.

Owner glanced to Tae with that usual stoic look in her eyes. "I'll be shutting the lights off the moment I'm done drinking this." Owner said, lifting the cup with her hand as she took a sip from it.

"Thank you." Tae lightly bowed her head in response before turning back to the two. "Kasumi.... Uh... Kuro-kun."

She referred the last part to Katsuhiko.

"My name is Katsuhiko..." Peaking through the doorwat, the male deadpans in response to how he was addressed by Hanazono Tae.

"Pardon us." Kasumi slowly enters the live house. Unsure of what she's going to expect later on.