It wasn't your fault. (24)

(This chapter will contain very sensitive content and is not recommended for users who are sensitive to it.)
(This chapter does not glorify rape, violence, SA or any further content but is an important topic people usually put to the side, these topics can happen to anyone and if it happened to you please speak up.)

****
**Haley Pov**

+August 21st 2009+
~12:30am~

I ran down the corridor hoping to get there on time and whilst I ran people peaked from their rooms and stared at me in shock, as I got closer I noticed his office door was completely closed and isolated so I ran up to it and tried to push it open but it wouldn't budge so without thinking I threw my body against the wooden doors repeatedly every time I hit against the door I heard a creak but it didn't matter, not anymore.
The pain erupted in my arm and I felt as my arm started to react to the pressure and I knew I would get a bruise but I wasn't going to let him harm her, not like this, not ever.

Suddenly Alexis ran up behind me and pulled me away from the door making me face her.
"Haley let it go. I'm sorry my love but once you hear that in his office she's gone. It's time you realize that..." Alexis muttered before pulling me into a embrace but I reluctantly pushed her back and stared at her in disgust, this wasn't the Alexis I hurriedly grew to love, this wasn't the Alexis, the comforting person who cared for others more than herself, she wasn't the person who promised us she would keep both me and Faith safe.

"Alexis don't say that and help me get in." I demanded tears clogging up my eyesight, my nose getting stuffier and my throat starting to close up.

"I can't." She whispered looking up at me before looking away ashamed.
"But you can Alexis..." I mumbled my voice trembling violently.
"I can't loose her, and I know deep inside of you you also know you can't loose her..." I tried to convince, I needed her to open this door, I knew she knew how too but she didn't want too.

"I'm sorry Haley." She muttered again pulling me into a hug for a few seconds before I felt something stab me in the neck making me quickly shive her away to look at her in fear.
"Why'd you do that?!" I tried to yell but my body became too heavy for me to handle and suddenly I collapsed my eyes slowly shutting and then everything went dark.

**Faith Pov**

I stood in front of Mathew his eyes staring me down, his creepy dark eyes where only death was lurking behind it.
He cleared his throat before speaking every word that slipped out his mouth was a word I could no longer hear, I was stuck, stuck in a reality I knew was real, maybe too real.

I was so focused on my thoughts I hadn't realized he started to walk out from behind his desk my eyes following ever move he took, I didn't trust him, not for a second, not ever.
As he passed by me I felt a cold breeze and my skin slowly started to form goosebumps, I reluctantly turned around to see as he locked the door a smile on his face as he stared me down, I no longer felt that small sense of reassurance that maybe, just maybe someone would come to save me from him though it deemed almost impossible.

I felt in me I wouldn't make it out alive, why? Why was I going through this? Why did he make me go through this? Why? Tell me why..?

Please...

"Oh Faith... oh Faith, you're such a beauty, your gorgeous looks, to bad they weren't ever enough to save you. Not from me and especially not from Bill. You know he doesn't want you because it's you, he wants you because you remind him of what's he already lost, he knows he can't get her back so he is using you as a way to trick himself that she's still here... but I.. I wanted you because you are gorgeous, your a beauty that should never get reached, to bad you know deep inside you wouldn't choose me, you wouldn't want to be the queen of my heart.. so now, I'll take what's mine even if you deny it. You're mine, you will always be mine Faith, always." He smirked as he walked over to me his body language becoming more resistant, like he was resisting something.