𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐢.

[ sexual content² ]

PHOENIX STARTED THRUSTING, at a quicker pace while Y/N only threw her head back in pleasure, her hands wrapping around each of his biceps. He hand one hand gripping her H/C hair and he let the other grab at every inch of her body. She was a moaning mess at this point, and she couldn't even conceal it, but that's also what made him go even faster. He wanted to hear her even if she didn't want to let it be known that he was pleasuring her this much. She just never expected him to be so good in bed, or that's what the old her thought.

He held himself up with his hands down at the sides of Y/Ns, his hips repeatedly slamming down against hers, causing a low clapping sound to come from that action as he bit down on his bottom lip with narrow eyes and some sweat coming down his forehead, "Hnmmm... F-Fuck, Y/N...."

Gripping tighter at his arms, she parted her lips with her legs wrapping around his waist, earning a low grunt from him while he only pushed his face down towards hers, making her body buzz even more in satisfaction since he was still turning her on, "Aahhh... Ph-Phoenix..."

"Look at you... you're taking it so well baby..." his voice was tired as he slowed down a bit, listening to the sound of a high pitched whimper flowing past the shorter teens voice.

Phoenix leaned his face even closer to the woman's before he tilted his head to the side, his lips perking out until he tenderly pressed his lips onto hers, feeling the way she immediately kissed him back with her E/C eyes closing.

The grip he had through her hair became tighter as he continued to slow himself down, their kissing seeming more intense and passionate as he allowed his other hand to push up to her neck, causing her eyes to pop open in shock at the feeling of his fingers wrapping around her neck, "W-What...?"

Adding pressure down against her neck while she strained her eyes up at the raven haired male that bit on his bottom lip, that's when a small chuckle came from his throat, and he could've sworn his dick grew even bigger inside of her all because of the confused expression that laid out on her face, "Baby... You know you can take it.."

Her breaths was heavy as she tilted her head back, the squeezing growing tighter around her neck as she knitted her eyebrows in pleasure at the feeling of Phoenixes dick slowly thrusting through her wet pussy, "Do you.. really think I c-can...?"

The females voice was low as she loosened her grip on his biceps, but she still wanted him to hear every word she said because if she was being honest with herself, she didn't think that she would be able to handle him choking her out while he fucked her at the same time, but he still insisted, "Of course you can..."

Y/N quietly thought to herself while she just stared up at the ceiling, but then she glanced down only to see a bored expression wiped across his face, and that's when she got the idea to just think quickly, "U-Uhhh.. Okay... If you say so.. then maybe I could-"

Before she could say anything else to the dark haired man on top of her, she felt his large hand pressing hard against her neck, and his thrusts were even more aggressive and faster than before, so that made her mind all fuzzy as she parted her lips in shock because she wasn't expecting him to just dive right into it, "Hahhh...!! Fuck...!"

He rammed his dick in and out of her pussy that already had some of her cum dripping down all over his dick, and there was even a wicked smile coating over his lips as he dug his nails into the side of her neck, only making her even more stunned, "You can use your words with me, baby..."

"I... mmmmhhhnn...!!" There was absolutely nothing but moans that was heard from Y/N, and she didn't even realize because she thought she was atleast speaking coherent to the man, but no, she was doing the opposite with him, and luckily for her, he found that so cute.