𝐱𝐱𝐯𝐢𝐢𝐢.

PHOENIX AND THE SHORTER, teen stood face to face while Y/Ns entire body began to heat up just by the look in the man's eyes. He insisted that she was the one to ask the question truth or dare first, but she didn't really know what she wanted to ask or make him do, but all she did know was that she wasn't going to be the reason why this little game would escalate in the wrong direction for her.

The female only chewed on the bottom of her lip as she stared down the dark haired man that had absolutely no problem in doing the same because he knew he had more of an affect on her than she did on him, "Uhhh.. T-Truth or dare, Phoenix..."

That's when Phoenix let his blue eyes drop to the ground underneath both him and the nervous Y/N in front of him, and then he thought to himself for a few seconds before he snapped his face back up to the girl with a sly smirk across his lips, the whole aura around him becoming more devilish as he cocked his head to the side a bit, "I say dare.."

Pulling a fake thinking look as she turned her face to the side, her legs beginning to tremble underneath her just by the bully that didn't do anything but inspect her features, she let out a hum, gaining even more of the boys attention, "Hmmmm... I don't really know what to ask you to do..."

"I didn't know you'd chicken out this early Y/N," he teased out to the woman that parted her lips as she silently hoped to herself that the evil man wouldn't think of her as some sort of friend he could always joke around with.

She only gulped down on the lump that filled her throat as she casted her E/C eyes off to the side, her voice getting shaky while her hands gripped at the sides of her skirt, "I know that... but it's still pretty hard to-"

"Jesus christ you're fucking boring, let me go," the teen cut her off, steps forming closer to the girl that didn't even bother backing away since she was still that afraid of doing anything he wouldn't want her to do.

Y/N couldn't believe that Phoenix was just going about her hesitation like it was his own game because he was supposed to do anything she told him to, but he was just deciding to skip over the dare, "Huh...? Isn't that against the rules or something?? I thought-"

"Shhh.. I'm gonna make this a lot more fun... Give me your hand, Y/N.." He demanded with his head tilting down to the female, his left hand moving down inside of his pockets, causing her to dart her E/C eyes down to his hand with a skeptical expression over her features.

"Come on. Put your hand out." He ordered a shy Y/N once again, watching the way she immediately shot her left hand out to the boy that slipped a coin inbetween his fingers, the same smirk from before returning onto his mouth, "We're gonna do heads or tails, alright??"

Nodding her head while her eyes fluttered shut for a split second, she then opened them again to glance back up at Phoenix with that confused expression he loved so much, "Mhmmm... But.. I don't think that's apart of the game-"

"It's not and I know that Y/N... Just go along with it," he chuckled out to the female that did the same, only her laughter was more out of nervousness about the situation she'd just gotten herself into, "Let me explain what we're going to do. I'll be heads, you'll be tails... Both of us will give eachother a dare, and if it lands on your side of the coin instead of mine, you have to do the dare, no buts."

"Wait, then... What if it lands on your side of the coin...?" She murmured with her breaths getting even heavier while her stomach slightly turned at the thought of Phoenix making her do anything.

Shrugging at the H/C haired woman that awkwardly shifted in her stance due to the discomfort that entered every inch of her body, his smile only grew as he whirled the coin all around through his slender fingers, "Same thing. I'll have to do the dare with no buts."

There was an exhausted sigh that escaped out of Y/Ns nostrils, so she was making it clear that she didn't like the sound of what Phoenix was saying, but even though he caught onto her small hint, all he did was smile at her, "Oh... So we're basically just playing dare or dare then...?"

"It looks like it Y/N." His voice was smooth as he said her name in a lower tone than usual, causing goosebumps to form all down her spine while she tried to stay calm in front of him.

Crossing her arms over her chest with her head whipping to the side so she wouldn't have to make any eye contact with the man, she gritted her teeth, stopping herself from doing anything that could get herself killed right then and there, "J-Just flip.. the coin..."