𝐱𝐱𝐯.

Y/N ENTERED PHOENIXES, cold room with a sad look in her eyes once the breeze hit against her skin. Not only was she being bullied by him, she was also some kind of personal calculator for him, but of course she still didn't do or say anything to stand up to him like before. He usually just took her to his house whenever he needed help with something, and anytime she asked to just do the answers for him and give him the work back the next day, he'd go on a whole rant about how he was actually trying to understand what to do, but he was always making Y/N stay with him just to teach him, so she didn't know how he didn't get it yet.

"Put all of your things on the bed and take off your shoes. You know where to put them." He demanded as he leaned over a little while he put his large hands up to his back before he slipped the sweater vest right off of his body, a long huff coming from his mouth as he shook his head from side to side.

Y/N didn't even pay any attention to the bully that stood right behind her because she just couldn't. He hurt her so bad the other day that she couldn't even look his way, and she could barley respond to anything he told her, and of course he took notice of that, but the problem was that he still didn't see wrong with what he'd done, he was only upset because she wasn't talking to him much.

Kicking her other shoe off of her foot, that's when the H/C haired female bent over and wrapped both of her hands around her shoes to scoop them up, completely unaware of the man that tried to get a peek underneath her grey skirt.

She pulled herself back up to her full height before she turned herself around, her scared E/C eyes immediately darting towards the floor so she wouldn't have to see the smirk and the dark look in Phoenixes eyes. He had such a creepy affect on her, and she didn't know how longer she would be able to handle with him.

"When you're finished come on the bed." He ordered once more, the smile disappearing away from his mouth when he realized that Y/N still wanted nothing to do with him in that exact moment, which was understandable.

Only nodding her head at the blue eyed males words, the woman then plopped her shoes down into the corner of his room, her heart thumping as she leaned herself back once again, a frown coating over her lips while she began to turn herself around to the boy that casually sat at the edge of his bed.

He only kept his blue eyes on her, watching her every inch while she only continued to avoid eye contact, her steps a little slow as she walked up to the side of his bed, a gulp being echoed throughout her own head.

Once she finally made it to Phoenixes bed, the fear only grew in her body even more, and she was practically shaking when her bottom hit against the soft sheets that rubbed on her bare legs. Just as she was making herself comfortable, the mans slick voice went through her ears, "Why are you all the way over there? Come sit next to me."

Y/N could only bite on the inside of her cheek, knowing that she couldn't decline his demands once again. There was a heavy sigh that was heard by both the girl and the guy, but he didn't say anything about it either even though he was completely draining her energy with all of the time she spent with him.

She scooted closer to the man, but she made sure she was close enough so that she was comfortable, and Phoenix hated that she was being much more cautious with him even though he caused the extremely dark circle around her left eye.

"I didn't bring you here to help me with my work." The woman could've sworn that her skin was just peeled off with how badly she began shaking just by those very few words.

Her lips stared trembling as she tilted her head down to stare at her thighs that pressed together, her breaths becoming even heavier as tears threatened to spill from her glistening E/C eyes, "W-What...? What did you.. bring me here for then...?"

"I brought you here to talk to you." He responded with his voice sounding a little brittle while he intertwined his fingers together, his legs spreading as he leaned over, his head dipping to the side a bit.

"Talk to me...?" She repeated the males words, listening to the hum that came from him.

He only scooted closer to the female that was already dying on the inside. She really hoped he wasn't tricking her because she didn't want him to actually tie her body up so he could use her in anyway he wanted, "Yes. I want to talk to you about what I did."

"Oh.." she paused for a second, not sure on what else there was to say since she was sill very afraid of the dark haired teen that stared at her with fake sadness filling his blue eyes.

Shooting his hand out to Y/Ns face, his fingers brushed up against her chin before he wrapped his whole hand around it, making her look up to the side so that they could finally look into each other's eyes, "I want to make it up to you..."

Y/N held back a scoff and an eye roll, so all she could do was clench her jaw with anger filling her body. She couldn't believe what she was hearing. He'd given her a black eye, "What do you mean, make it up to me...?"

His eyes moved over every feature against her as before they trailed off to the black eye he'd given her not too long ago, "I wanna do something for you... It can be anything, Y/N..."