𝐢𝐢.

THE NEXT DAY CAME WAY, too fast for the girl. Or well, that's what she felt like. She hated having to deal with Phoenix almost every day, and she was getting so tired of it. She was sure that he would go through hell and back just to tease her, taunt her, and do more unacceptable things, and she hated that because even though she was making up the scenario in her head, she knew he'd do that.

It was currently lunch time for the woman and she already knew Phoenix was out searching for her, so she just hid in the girls bathroom as usual, hoping he wouldn't just waltz right inside of it like it was nothing because she knew that's how bold he was.

She quietly ate her food while doing nothing but scrolling on her phone with a bored look playing at her face.

Y/N was feeling just fine until she heard the door slam open, causing her to jump up at the sound with wide eyes. She just prayed that it was another girl that needed to pee really bad.

The dark haired teen stood at the door, his large hands now being stuffed into the sides of his dress pants.

Some of the women in the room just looked around at eachother and glared at the male in disgust, but he didn't care. He was only in there for one person, "Y/N. Come out, I know you're in here."

Listening to the sound of Phoenixes smooth voice hitting her ear, she felt her breath hitch and that's when she knew there was only one thing left to do.

The female slowly started to lift her legs up so that he wouldn't know that she was in one of the stalls, and Phoenix grimaced at the silence that just echoed through the room.

"Can you... Can you leave...?" One of the girls whispered awkwardly, all of the others nodding at her words.

Huffing out of annoyance, that's when Phoenix placed his hand on the door handle and slammed the door shut, startling the females once again.

Once the door was closed, Phoenix walked through the bathroom, his eyes scanning the bottom of the stalls while the women just backed away from him in hopes that he wouldn't do anything to them.

"Y/N. I know you're here because you hid in here last time, I'm not an idiot. Come out and you'll be just fine." He said, his voice surprisingly being soft towards her.

Now that's when Y/N didn't know what to do because if she was found, she knew that she'd get a good beating, but if she just complied, then he probably would go easy on her.

"Y/N, I'm not going to ask you again. Come out in five..." She started to shiver in the stall at the sound of the mans smooth voice begining to count down the numbers.

"Four..." His voice started to sound a little less softer and a little more demanding, which was scary to the woman.

"Three..." He stuffed his hands back into each of his pockets, the soft expression on his features dropping a bit.

"Two-" The teen was cut off by the sound of one of the stalls opening, and that resulted in him whipping his head to the sound, only to see the woman slowly stepping out of it.

Pulling his hands out of his pockets while he stared down at the girl that finally decided to show herself, Phoenix lifted his right hand up and beckoned for her to get closer to him with her index finger.

Y/N knew that she had to do whatever he wanted now since he knew she was there so she just stared down at the floor as she took slow steps closer to him. "Yes, Phoenix...?"

There was a wave of silence between him, Y/N, and all of the other girls that just watched in confusion.

He pushed his hand up to the side of Y/Ns face, making her tilt her head even more downward before he forced her to look up at him just like before. "Don't look away from me. You know I don't like that.."

"Sorry..." She mumbled, feeling the way his soft thumb started to repeatedly drag up and down against her cheek.

"That's alright, Y/N. Just don't do it again." His tone was warning as he trailed his fingers down to the females chin before he tilted her head up even more, "And don't try to hide from me ever again, do you hear me....?"

Nodding her head against his slender fingers, she hummed and bit the inside of her cheek, "Yes, I hear you.. Phoenix."

"Now that's a good girl. Come on, let's get out of here before the cops get called on me or something." He removed his fingers from her chin and slung his arm around her shoulder.