𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐯.

THE DARK HAIRED TEEN, only quietly stared at the brunette man that stepped foot out of his classroom, his body chilling just from the hard stare Phoenix had on him. He didn't know where the stare was coming from, but he could still feel it and that only made the whole thing even more eerier. He stopped right in his tracks and turned his head from side to side, and that's when he finally saw Phoenix standing in the corner of the hallway, his hands tucked in the pockets of his hands as he smirked.

Gabriel wasn't sure of what to do. He didn't want to get hurt for something he didn't do, and if he was being quite honest with himself, Phoenix creeped him out a lot, but that was understandable since August told him about his freaky ways.

As the brunette stood dead still as he made deep eye contact with the bully that stood far from him, his eyes went wide once he saw the other man finally beginning to make movements. He watched as he slipped one of his hands out of his pockets before he beckoned for him to come over, only causing him to grow even more afraid of what he wanted from him.

Gabriel really didn't want to get caught up into anything shady or weird with Phoenix, but since he also didn't want to have his penis cut off, he just gulped down all of the fear that rose through his throat and made his way towards the bully that allowed his smirk to drop so his facial expression stayed emotionless.

The brown haired male took slower steps closer to Phoenix, his legs becoming shaky as he stared at the other mans stoic face as he did the same thing as him, his hands going right into his own pockets as he tried to keep eye contact, "Uh... Yeah..?"

"Who are you to Y/N...?" Phoenix questioned, the look in his eyes growing possessive as he kept his blue eyes on Gabriel's brown ones.

Gabriel didn't like the even drier tone of Phoenixes voice because it wasn't something he was expecting, and it definitely wasn't the same voice he'd heard the last time he'd met him for the first time, "What?? I'm nobody to her..."

"Oh, is that so...?" The dark haired male let a dark chuckle escape out of his throat, the feeling of the brunettes heart sinking was the only thing he felt once the laughter flew through one ear to another. He didn't think he said anything wrong through their quick exchange of replies, so he hated the buzzing sensation of fear already flying through him.

"Y-Yeah.. I don't really.. talk to her... But she, uhh.. seems cool?" His voice was a little shaky, and Phoenix could tell, but although he didn't mention it, it made him feel so good on the inside. He just loved making other people intimidated by him, it gave him so power and it pushed him to continue being that way.

"She does seem cool... And actually.. I think she has a little crush on you as well.. What do you think about that...?" Phoenix then pushed his other hand out of his pocket to lean himself up against the wall while he crossed his arms over his chest, his sinister smile returning to his lips.

Not sure if he was able to trust the bully that stood in front of him with a burning hatred for the brunette, Gabriel pursed his lips at the new information he'd just received, and all he could do was furrow his eyebrows, "Wait, she.. she does...?"

"Mmhmm.. Aren't you glad..?" Phoenix responded, his arms shifting over his chest as he proceeded to lie to the other dark haired male that still didn't believe a single thing he was telling him at the moment.

"I mean, yeah... I guess I am glad, but.. I don't think I like her back..." Gabriel shrugged, his eyes still having trouble staying on Phoenixes scary looking ones that didn't turn away from his during the whole time they spoke to eachother.

A long hum vibrated out of Phoenixes throat as he tilted his head, his dark hair brushing against his forehead, "Why?"

Now the brown eyed teen was genuinely confused by the man in front of him because he didn't know if what he just asked was a trick question. He seriously couldn't tell, but that only scared him even more, "She's just.. not really my, uhhh.. type..! You know what I mean...?"

There was a long wave of silence that passed inbetween the two men that just stare at one another, each of them both feeling scared, but for very different reasons. Phoenix was trying his best to calm himself down since he didn't want to do anything extremely irrational to the brunette, and Gabriel was fighting the urge to just bolt right out the door because that's how scared he felt, and it was all because of the blue eyed male, "Cut the bullshit, you fucking weirdo. You like her, don't you?"

"No! I don't like her...!" He shook his head from side to side, his jaw clenching as his legs shook underneath his body even more.

Phoenix couldn't believe that Gabriel had the audacity to lie right to his face after hed just called him out, but then he remembered who he was in that very second, so he relaxed against the wall, "Be honest. Now."

Silently panicking through his mind, Gabriel balled his hands up against his legs just in case he actually had to do anything to the condescending teen, "O-Okay... I.. I do like her, but... Now that I know she's your girlfriend, I won't try anything-"

"You stay away from her. If I find out you looked her way I'm beating you bloody."

That's when the brown haired teen stiffened up in his own stance as his whole body went cold. He was actually scared of him, and that wasn't something he thought would happen. Of course August told him about his threats towards him, but he never said it'd be this intense in person. He just thought he was overreacting, but he was very wrong, "But I-"

"No fucking buts, if I find out you try anything... I will find out where you live, and I will kill you.. and then I will make sure your your dead body gets posted everywhere. This isn't a threat, Gabriel.. this is a promise..."

Biting on his bottom lip as his whole body crumbled underneath the stare Phoenix kept on him, that's when the bully pushed himself off of the wall and leaned his face over towards the brunettes, "Just imagine how your family would feel knowing that you just.. died mysteriously with your chopped up body all over the internet..."