Prologue

Six thousand years before the present story...

In the abyss of nothing, God decided to make a world to harbor many races that he could have a relationship with... He breathed life into his worlds, and the world of Vera was birthed. Then, he created many races that would live on Vera.

First was the Angels. They were beings of light who praised God day and night and brought messages to the other races. Some had many eyes, some had multiple wings, and some were the most beautiful things you had ever seen. And they worshiped God for all he had done...

Second was the Demons. They balanced the light of the angels with darkness and brought punishment on those who did not follow God such as sickness, sadness, and occasionally death.

Third was the humans. They were people who could use magic in their everyday lives to make the world better. They had a close relationship as God's "children" and worshiped him for all he had made.

Then, he made the Spirits. Unlike Angels and Demons and Humans, the spirits used their own "Spirit essence" to work in daily society. Their society had the spirit of light as its ruler followed by the spirit of darkness and ending down the list with the spirit of plasma.

Fifth was the monsters. They, like the demons, brought punishment on those who didn't follow God and acted as servants like angels, only much more brutal.

Sixth was the beastmen, who were a combination of animals and humans. From Catmen to the merpeople, these races worked more as a tribe than a civilization. They had tribal rituals like the sacrifice of animals to God.

Finally, he made the dragon men. This race could take the form of a dragon as well as a human and were beautiful. Many other races honored them as Gods light on Vera and some made them like mini-gods.

All this was peaceful, until one day...

An Angel named Lucifer decided he was more powerful than God. Leading the Demons, Monsters, some humans, and dragons, he rebelled against God and tried to take over Vera, being nicknamed the King of Chaos.

God saw the disobedience of Lucifer and called forth an army of his own to take him out. The heroes...

The heroes were powerful humans, Spirits, beastmen, and angels who were born to defeat the King of Chaos and his forces. With their divine weapons, the weapons bestowed with Gods own power, twelve heroes and one great hero were gifted the power to defeat Luciufer. And they did...

With their power, they killed the King of Chaos and sentenced the other races to eternity in the underworld, which lied under the mainland of Vera and was burning with eternal fire.

From that day on, every 100 years, a new King of Chaos came around to try and take over Vera once again. To stop this, along with the King of Chaos, twelve heroes and 1 Great hero would come to stop them...

6000 years later...

In the present day of Vera, two nations of the humans exist. The kingdom of Stashin and the kingdom of Kushida. Inside Kushida, three sectors divide the land into the Noble realm, the common realm, and the forsaken realm, rank being in order. 

In the forsaken realm, the village of Kantor lies. A small village with a population of 63, it was home to a number of 11 families. One of these families belonged to Leopold, our protagonist...

"Emy, please stop tugging on my arm!" The kids of Kantor were playing in a feild near the village. Leopold remembered them as Cici, Emy, Lily, J, Peter, and his own little sister, Ceil. Emy was tugging on Leo's arm as she play wrestled him.

"I won't stop until you give up, Lee!" Emy protested.

"Fine! I surrender!" Leo pleaded. "So please, get off!" Emy smiled and got off of Leo, beaming with pride.