Chapter 7: Lucas and Leopold. Knights of Stashin

After the fifth round, results were in...

Hero 3-A = 2 students

Hero 3-B = 1 students

Hero 3-C = 0 students

Hero 3-D = 0 students

Hero 2-A = 1 student

Hero 2-B = 0 students

Hero 2-C = 0 students

Hero 2-D = 0 students

Hero 1-A = 5 students

Hero 1-B = 0 students

Hero 1-C = 2 students

Hero 1-D = 4 students

Backup 3-A = 1 student

Backup 3-B = 0 students

Backup 3-C = 2 students

Backup 3-D = 0 students

Backup 2-A = 0 students

Backup 2-B = 1 student

Backup 2-C = 0 students

Backup 2-D = 0 students

Backup 1-A = 1 student

Backup 1-B = 0 students

Backup 1-C = 0 students

Backup 1-D = 0 students

Support 3-A = 2 students

Support 3-B = 1 student

Support 3-C - 1-D = 0 students

Cinder looked at the results. The rest of the tournament basically had those from the hero class and a few strong fighters from other classes. "That last round was tough on a lot of people..."  Ceil had lost her match to the idiot from class 1-D and was avoiding her friends, including her own brother. Still, she would every once in a while go and see the idiot from class 1-D for some reason... "Just what did he talk to her about?"

When the battle had finished, he had walked over to Ceil and talked to her. She seemed happier than in a long time during that moment. "She's never had a smile like that. Not since then..." 

An accident had happened in the old village Cinder and Ceil lived in when they were kids. Many people died in that incident, including Ceil and her brothers parents. Ceil lost her right arm and leg while her brother lost his hand and left eye. 

Still, things turned around when soon after Cinder's father was named as the long lost prince of Kushida and their family became royalty. Cinder had asked her father to adopt Ceil and her brother, so they too became royals. "And to think I used to tease Ceil's brother..."

"Miss, are you okay?" Cinder looked to her side and saw that someone was standing next to her. He was a handsome male with blonde hair like that idiots, but had a black coat to symbolize him being from class C. He had pretty green eyes and seas smiling at Ceil. "You seem to be troubled, Miss."

Cinder blinked. "Um I am fine, thank you. But... do I know you by chance?"

The boy laughed. "No, you wouldn't know me per se... My name is Lucas Infite and I am a knight of the Stashin kingdom as well as one of princess Ivory's two attendants." He smiled as he said this. The only other person Cinder had seen who was this cheery was the idiot, so it was a bit of an interesting experience...