Nijah Mendez-Ryder

Cadijah had looked into what Nick was saying about moving in together the whole day. It was just something that had been on her mind whole day until the sun started to set.

"Ok I'll buy it and we can stay at our parents house after our baby comes." Nick said. "Nick are you sure?" Cadijah said laying next too him. "I'm sure mami, it's not like I can go bankrupt, I have offers coming in left and right, trust me." "But let me at least help you pay for it." "It's fine I got it." Dijah sighed knowing she couldn't get him to change his mind, he always spoilt her and she loved him for that but he never let's her pay for anything!
"I know what will take this off your mind." She looked across at him slowly. "Baby names?" She smiled and sat up going to the edge of the bed as he was sitting in his gaming chair but facing the bed with it. Cadijah sat with her legs in between his as she still had to look up at him. This bitch was tall as fuck. "What about Nicky?" "Really baby? Come on let's get something unique." "I thought we were going to start with N?" We are." She laughed at his small pout. "What about Nijah(Ny-Jah)." "Damn baby you researched these names?" "Why you don't like it?" "No, that one's perfect. A combination with me and you." "She was always a combination of me and you." He smiled and kissed her. Dijah sighed but it turned into a scrunched up face. "She moving and hurting me up, god damn." "Look at her lil foot mami look." Nick looked like a little kid who was excited over the smallest things. He placed both his hands on her stomach and felt it for himself. "Hi mami, it's dada here, I can't wait till you get here." "Hey I thought I was mami." "I guess you're baby and ma now." "Why cant we just call Nijah Ni, I like it when you call me that." "Oh you do?" He said pulling her closer to him and kissing down her neck going back up to her lips. Nick messaged one of her breast making her bite down on her lip. "Don't hold ya moans in mami, I know you want me." Those kisses got rougher on her neck but he knew he had to take it easy. "Bedtime baby. Shopping tomorrow." He said as he pulled back watching how sad she got. "You'll get me another time." Nick climbed up on the bed motioning for her to come and so she did. "Goodnight mami, goodnight Nijah." He ran his hands up and down her body to soothe her. Believe it or not he searched up ways to help his prego girlfriend.

Intermission

2 months later Cadijah was on her last push with Nick right by her side holding her hand. "You got it mami." As much basketball he might play, she really trying to break his hand right now. "Here we go a healthy baby girl." The doctor said. Nick cut the umbilical cord and the doctor took the baby to bathe her.
"Shit baby we did it." Nick smiled kissing her forehead. "Yeah we did."

Cadijah was going to be released in the evening. October first 2023 at 1:30a.m, NiJah Mendez-Ryder was born. After the nurses cleaned her up the room was peaceful. While his girlfriend slept after 8 hours in labour he sat on the couch holding his baby girl who peacefully slept in his arms. She was so tiny compared to him and it just made him love her more. Nick knew this would be a bond no one could break between his family.
Who would of thought they would have been here a year ago.

TherealNickMendez

Caption: welcome home baby Nijah❤🧸Comments:JacetheScienceKid: Congrats brother can't wait to meet herCrystalhistle: omgg!!DrewMurphy: Congrats my g!Musathewho??:Family gathering!Liked by 90, 000 and more

Comments:
JacetheScienceKid: Congrats brother can't wait to meet her
Crystalhistle: omgg!!
DrewMurphy: Congrats my g!
Musathewho??:Family gathering!
Liked by 90, 000 and more.