Their baby.

Cadijah was nervous as hell as they were in the car on their way.
The car pulled up in the drive way and the three stepped out. Cj rang the door bell and Teresa immediately hugged him and then her. "Hi mama." "Why look so sad?" She said as she scanned her favorite girl's face. The family went in and sat across from each other on the couches. Nick could sense Cadijah's emotions. She wouldn't even look at him, leaving him to wonder if he did something. Oh he did something alright. "In life, we have changes and we adjust. So we came here to share some news, Cadijah." She was cursing him in her head, was that all he had to say? Was it a get to the point convo? Her father gave her the floor and everyone looked at her, especially Nick. "I'm pregnant." She said holding down her head like she was going to be judged hard as hell now. "Oh baby." Teresa said going over and hugging her. "Don't cry baby, it's a blessing." Teresa wiped her cheeks and played with her hair. "Can we talk real quick? Alone?" Nick said getting up and and holding out his hand for her. The others stayed downstairs and discussed the matter.

"I understand if you're mad at me and-"
"Nick, it's fine I just didn't know if you were gonna be mad or whatever." "Mad? Mami we're having a baby boy." He said kissing her and hugging her after. "Wait. We don't know the gender this early Papi and who says it's a boy?" She laughed. "I'm team boy." He said kissing her in her neck. "You realize we can't, do it, for nine months right?" She said as he was still kissing her neck with her holding the back of his neck. He groaned. "We can if you really look at-"
"But we won't."
"Ugh, Take that baby out already." "Come on let's go back downstairs." She said giggling at his ways.
"So?" Nick's brother said. "Oh wait you guys thought we were going to abort our baby? We were always gonna keep him." Nick said standing in front of her folding his arms in the most sassy way possible making everyone else laugh. "I'm team girl." Cadijah said rolling her eyes. "Wait so you two are together right?" Nick's dad asked. "Yeah we are." Cadijah smiled. "Ouiii the baby shower is in my hands." Teresa fanned girl. "Ok so I guess we'll head out now." Camden said with Cj getting up as well. "Daddy can I stay here for a little. Pleasee." Camden sighed and nodded, after all Nick is the father of his grandkid.

It was night and Nick and Dijah were in his room cuddled together. "What do you think your mom's going to do for the baby shower?" She asked as he layed ontop of her and rubbed her stomach. "Probably something extra." "Mmm."
It's only been the day of, and Nick has an obsession with her stomach which has yet to grow. "Nick I'm not even showing a bump yet." She smiled. "I know mami, but my baby's in there and I can't wait." He said as his eyes started to close. She shook her head and started to run her nails from his neck up. "Get some sleep papi." "Shitt, I like that papi word, get me all horny and shit." He said moving up further to now lay on her breast to kiss her slowly on her neck still half asleep. Dijah doesn't mind his kisses and he clearly sees that and takes advantage of it. "Nick, remember? You got me pregnant already." "Mami I searched it up, you could still have sex while prego." "Was your ass on porn hub?" "Why would I when I got you here." He said going back to her neck.