Cj Ryder

"Slow down." Cadijah breathed hard occasionally letting out moans. Nick was literally inside destroying it. She was pinned on her stomach while being defenseless but she wasn't complaining, that's her man and she loved him. Just then her phone rang but he didn't care. "W-what." She said trying to sound as normal as possible. "Where you at?" Her brother said as she could just picture his face. "Why?" She said as she felt Nick slow down because her brother was on speaker. "Answer the god damn question Dijah. Where are you?" His voice sounding serious as fuck and for a gay ass boy Cadijah knew to never play when her brother's serious. "I'm by Crystal." She lied. "The fuck you are, I'm standing in Jace's house with her and some of the guys from the team. So I'll ask you again and don't fucking lie to me, Cadijah Ryder, where are you?" "What the fuck Cj. You didn't even care couple days ago. I'm not a baby anymore you can't keep doing this shit." Nick pulled out and Cadijah sat straight up on his bed. "Your ass just turned 17 I'm older and responsible where the fuck are you." "Yo man take it easy-" "I wouldn't." Musa said to Royale. "Cj come on she's almost 18." Crystal said trying to defend Cadijah. "Cadijah I swear to god if you're not at one of your friend's house- "I am! And even so if I wasn't you're not my mom.....You know what- I can't deal with your bullshit right now. Fuck off Cj." She said then pressing out the phone. "Shit!" He said frustrated slamming down his phone and running his hands down his face walking from out the room where the others were.

"I'm sorry." Nick said as she buried her face in his chest letting tears run slow. She didn't respond, she didn't know what to say, she loves her brother...but also Nick. If her mom was here it'd be easier.
She leaned up to look at him. Hickeys on him while on her places he could only see. "I think I'll go home today, Cj's starting a lot of unnecessary drama and I want you to focus and not get involved." She said getting up and wiping her tear stained face. "But ma-." "Nick, I'm for real, I'll deal with it and then we can talk after ok?" He sighed. Nick knew she wanted the best for him, she was always putting him before herself but he wanted that for her to. He watched as she went into the shower not in the mood for anything. He groaned laying back and closing his eyes, this girl was going to be his life long soulmate, he just couldn't think of anyone else, besides his mom of course.

Cadijah held her position when she first went by Nick and now going back home. He stopped in her driveway once again. "Hey mami, it's going to work out and everything will be fine, just call me if you need anything." He said holding her chin and connecting their foreheads. "Mhm." She hummed kissing him. "See you later." She said getting out with her bags and walking inside thankfully not seeing her brother's car. She settled in her room turning on the Ac and laying in her bed wishing she was with him, but it is what it is.

"This is 2023 Dijah, you didn't call or text and I was just worried." He said storming in. "You didn't have to embarrass me like that though Camden I swear you just do too much." She said yelling back at him. All her frustration was pouring out. Cadijah had been through so much and they all know, they all do. Her mother and grandfather died right in her hands since she was living with them and not with her father and brother at the time. "C, I'm trying-" "Stop then, you just make things worst, every fucking time" She said laying back down with her back facing him. "C, I'm sorry. I'm just trying to protect you like dad said."
"Even if he's gone for a couple of months doesn't mean you have to ruin my life and take over as him. Just stay my brother that I love." He sighed and went on her bed next to her like old times pushing away everything that was in his mind.
"So you gotta boyfriend now?" He side eyed her seeing a slight smile creep on her face. "So, what?"
"We'd have to meet him, introduce him to the team, you know the boys treat you as if you're theirs." "Whatever." She laughed.