It's a........!

It was the day of the shower and Cadijah was home this time, either ways she would soon be with her boyfriend. "Dad you want help? She asked as he carried so many bags with food in them he looked like he was about to fall over. "No sweetheart you get the light ones I'll be fine." She sighed and shook her head. She entered the kitchen and saw her brother in an all blue fit. "So all the guys expecting a boy?" "Nah, Crystal forced Jace to be in pink and I think Drew's wearing pink to." "Thank goodness." "Look at my lil sis though. All grown up." "Aww Cj you're gonna make me cry." She hugged him and he smiled. "Ok ok come on."

The food was dropped off at the venue and the Ryders were getting ready at the Mendez house.
"Hola hola come on in." Nick's father said greeting them at the door. He pointed them to the guest rooms while Cadijah took her dress and herself to Nick's room. She opened the door and closed it seeing him steaming his clothes. "Papi put on some clothes, always wanna be naked." She chuckled going to his bathroom. "A boxer counts as clothes and even so you seen this shit raw, you wanna cave now huh?"
"Whatever. Your fit looks cute though." She said from the bathroom as she hung her dress behind her and went in front of the mirror. "Just cute??" He said going behind her holding her waist. She looked up making him look down and brought his head down so their lips could touch. "It's fire? What else do you want me to say?"
Cadijah leaned further toward to the mirror to apply her makeup but forgetting how her boyfriend is. Nick on the other hand was enjoying the feeling giving her fake back shots. "Mmm, yup, oh yeah, bam." Were the little stupid sounds he was making while on her ass. "Papi stopp, you're gonna make me mess up." "Nah mami hold on." He said as if it was a game. She got inpatient as she wanted to hurry up and get ready, so what did she do? Cadijah turned around without warning and stuck her hand inside his underwear. "Stop playing with me Nick, we have to hurry up." At this point he would have her against the wall choking her out with so much hickeys around her body but then he remembered she was already prego but that shit hurt though.
"Aye mami deja de apretar mi polla tan apritado." (Go on translate) He whined as he leaned next to her with his hands on each side of her resting on the counter. "Di siento" (say sorry). She said into his ear still gripping it tight as hell. Nick got turned on from that voice of seduction in her ear, but it still hurt so he didn't say anything to see where she would take it. "Say sorry Papi." Cadijah said squeezing harder making Nick squeeze his eyes shut groaning from the pain. "Fuckk. Lo siento mami lo siento." Was this boy really on the verge of tears??
"Look at me papi." She said softly. Cadijah kissed him gripping it tighter making sure he kissed back sloppy as hell. "Fuck." Nick groaned softly as they pulled back and she let go. As much as that hurt and his dick might be purple, he lived for her rough side, even when she was pregnant.

Finally they were ready. "Mami you wanna take pics?" She smiled and nodded. The little altercation earlier may have led to something but in the end they were both happy.

DijahToReal

Caption: The day is today!Comments: offLiked by: therealNickMendez, Jacecarson, CrystalHistle, Drewdoyou and 476,800 more

Comments: off
Liked by: therealNickMendez, Jacecarson, CrystalHistle, Drewdoyou and 476,800 more.

Of course more pictures were taken but they were behind time either ways. Cadijah and Nick hopped in his car while everyone else went into their own cars. "Who you looking so sexy for either ways." Nick said as his hand moved up and down her thigh while the other one on the wheel. Cadijah turned her head to face him and smile. "You or whatever."

"There she is." Musa said going to hug her. The other boys did as well. "What's up grandpa." Jace said dabbing up Nick. "Yo ass gone be an uncle so ion care either ways." "They joke at so much foolishness." Crystal whispered over to her. "I know right. Wanna go get food?" She whispered back. The two laughed and held hands walking over to where the food was set up.

 The two laughed and held hands walking over to where the food was set up

"Shit. All this is you right here?" "And my man, and his family and mine." Dijah said. The two bonded from young and always will.
They found a table and sat and talked. "If I'm right you're 7 months in right?" "Yup." "Have you felt the baby kick yet?" "It's painful as hell sometimes but I have, and oh wait-" Cadijah took Crystal's hand gently and placed it on her stomach. "Hurry up and get this baby, I'll be over everyday."

Everyone had gathered around and photographers did to. Video cameras were out and everyone was anxious. Tricks were made but this was the finale. Both parents had batons which are supposed to shoot out powder. "Here we go."

3

2

1.

It's a girl!! Nick held onto his emotional girlfriend who was later joined by their family. "Congrats were given to the expected young adults.
"Papi you're a girl's dad." Cadijah giggled. "I wouldn't trade it for the world. I love you Cadijah Ryder."