His place

Cadijah woke up at 6 sharp in the morning turning her head to look around his big ass room. She must say, he's come far as a basket baller and she loved every single step for him. Once her body was waking up also, she realized Nick was next to her but separated a bit. He was so respectful she almost cried. Cadijah got up and got her tooth brush out her bag and went to his bathroom. She washed her face and combed through her hair once she was done all of her morning things. Her curly hair started to spring up which she could just roll her eyes at for now. As she walked out the bathroom she smiled when she heard his tv volume which wasn't that high and saw him stretching on his bed of course. Cadijah playfully mocked his stretch and landed on top of him only to make him laugh at her ways. Nick straightened her up to straddle his lap while he kept his position on laying on the pillows. "Buenos Dias mami." "Morning m." She replied back smoothing down his on coming moustache. "Why can't you call me something sexy I hate that nickname you call me." He whined moving his hands up and down her body. "What? Do you want me to call you baby?" Knowing Cadijah, she took his body language as a turn on. She kissed on his neck in multiple different places leaving them wet and moving up slowly. "Or papi? Hmm? That good enough for you." She hummed in his neck. Nick was so caught up with her being in control he couldn't respond, he wouldn't admit it but he loved it. Cadijah straightened back up and sighed."Nick common, tonight I promise, you have practice remember?." She chuckled at his stubbornness. "But mami, you turned me on, and, and you said this morning last night, come on just a quick-." "Nick noo." She covered his mouth.
He whined holding up from his laying position and layed her on her back while her feet were still wrapped around his torso, may I remind you. "Nick stop kissing all on me and go take a shower." She said looking down at him and playfully rolling her eyes.
He gave the same amount of sass back but running his 2 important fingers from bottom to top outside her shorts while getting up going to the bathroom. Cadijah gasped lightly knowing he knew just what he did. She moved her position and sunk her face into the sheets groaning. She wanted him soo bad but she had to stay strong on her 'tonight' words, plus, she didn't want to be a distraction to his up coming career.

Nick got out the shower and got ready. He then headed downstairs seeing his perfect girl who he yet has to ask her officially to be his girlfriend and tell everyone, by the island scrolling though her phone waiting for her toast to finish. When she took notice of him she smiled. Nick had his bag on his shoulder and his gear on making him look 1000 times better. He dropped his bag for a second and picked her up of course by her ass. "You love to touch down there huh?" "Hmm let me see, it's phat as fuck, moves like water, and isn't it mine to touch?" He said staring into her eyes. "Mhm." She hummed in response. Cadijah kissed his lips as she felt him smile into it and grabbed her ass tighter. Since she was higher than him for once, she had to take this opportunity to dominate this shit. Dijah kissed down to his jaw line eventually going down to his neck staying in one spot for a slight minute playing it off going to other places like she didn't know what she just did. "Ok ok mami, I gotta go or I'll be late, imma see you later." He said picking up his bag finally. "Bye M." She folded in her lips smiling. Nick stopped to whine knowing he had to go or the team would have to run. "Bye baby be safe." Those words made him smile a bit and he placed one last kiss on her lips before going out the door.
Cadijah couldn't help but feel like she won the fine man lottery. She squirmed through the house going up the stairs thinking about her boy.