His 19th

It was approaching the a.m and Cadijah was getting ready for Nick's party with the said Nick being on facetime watching her. "Why're you just staring? Aren't you supposed to be getting ready?" She said as she did her lashes picking up the curling iron after. "I like watching how you do your stuff like I'm not going to ruin it later." He said through the phone as he set it up in his bathroom. Nick showed off his abs and flexed his muscles making her chuckle and roll her eyes at him probably for the 50th time. "You don't be laughing when you getting laid with these muscles though." She was shocked. Low key shocked he said that outloud. "Nick." She smiled. "I thought my name was baby?" "Well this evening it's Nickolas Mendez." "Oh dios mio, no mami don't call me that." He whined as he got his towel. "I'll call you later Nick. Byee." She said knowing she had to press out first or he would be late to his own party.

"Yo why does this have to be a party from 11:30p.m to 3a.m either ways, Puerto Rican people go crazy." "Didn't you sleep during the day? Or were you busy getting it down with that boy." Cadijah commented. "Cj? You have a boyfriend?" Camden asked making Cj stare hard as hell at his sister. The whole ride was about Cj and his mystery boy making Dijah laugh. "Holy fuck finally." Cj sighed getting out the car. It was 20 minutes to 12 am that the Ryder family walked into the venue. Everyone was told to get there before 12 so they could celebrate from then on.
Their dad immediately spilt from them seeing Cj's coaches plus he was probably going to take a few shots. "Ohh so the twins made up huh?" Phil said. "If we were twins I'd be the better looking one, which I still am." "Uhuh whatever." Cj said rolling his eyes. "Come on Dijah let's go look around." Crystal said leaving Jace's side but giving him a quick kiss. "You guys always make me feel single." Royale said. "Not single, like having nausea." Cj said holding his stomach pretending to barf.

"You look hot tonight though, incase Nick didn't tell you yet." She winked making Cadijah smile. "No way, how'd you know.?" She said shocked. "I've known you for years Dij, you don't think I'll know when you have a secret boyfriend?"
"Don't tell the boys yet please, we're still trying to figure out when we're going to tell them."  Crystal nodded understandably. The 2 girls sat and talked for a little while before the one and only Nick showed up. Crystal got up letting them have their moment. "I'll see you later Crys." She said blowing a kiss at her. "Oh no, is my girl a lesbian now." Nick said placing his hand to his mouth and sitting right next to her on the couch. "She has Jace doofus." She chuckled looking up at him. Nick moved pieces of hair out of her face as they just stared into each other's eyes. He moved closer to her but she released the eye contact. "We haven't told them remember." She whispered not wanting to look at him because of how she made him feel, but he could care less about his feelings for right now. "What if I'm ready." He said making her look again. "What if I'm not." Nick sighed as she leaned her head on his shoulder. "I'm going to the restroom for a minute." She got up giving him the bag she had around her as she stood up. Nick thought he said or did something which left thoughts running through his mind at high speed. "Aye Nick come over here man.!" The boys shouted for him. Reluctantly he got up still securing her bag.

Cadijah entered the bathroom making sure to lock it behind her. 'The fuck am I late?' She thought to herself. She knew her period was supposed to come days ago but didn't think anything of it. If it's behind time it usually comes the third day. 'Calm down Di, it's not what you think it is.' She sucked it up and straightened back up realizing the time. It was five minutes before the love of her life's birthday. She washed her hands and headed back out. At this time People were gathering around while Nick being in the middle with a cake. "5, 4, 3,2,1" "Feliz cumpleanos!" 12 struck and balloons and streamers were released.

Nick took his congrats and danced with his mother as their tradition. Dijah smiled as they looked happy but could only think of the other thing. She scratched it out her mind once again and listened to the DJ. "This one is to all the love birds in the house and birthday boy wanted this one to go to a special person this morning. "See you later mami." Nick said kissing his mother on the cheek and started to walk Cadijah's way. "Wanna dance?" She nodded and followed him to the middle of the room while Crystal winked at her when she passed. "Aye what was that?" Jace said looking at his girlfriend and then his home boy. "Nahh. You for reals?" "Shh." She covered his mouth and focused back on dancing.
Nick placed his hands on her lower back while her's went around his neck. "You look hella fine by the way."

"Don't make it about me it's your day

"Don't make it about me it's your day. Oh and...happy 19th birthday papi." She said having to tip toe and whisper for the last part. Nick buried his face in the crook of her neck but sneaking a kiss in. Cadijah knew he loved to be sneaky and she couldn't stop it. Sinking into the moment her mind was at ease as she and Nick danced in the middle of the floor with the lights being dimmed. Her big baby was now 19.