The news!

"Crystal, I need your help. Can I come over?" "Yeah babe get Cj to drop you cause Jace's lazy ass doesn't want to get up." She smiled and nodded ending the call.

She arrived and Dijah sat in her bean bag chair while Jace couldn't get enough of Crystal but she didn't mind. "So um he knows?" "I mean Yeah you two make it a little obvious." Jace said still buried in his girlfriends neck. Crystal sat up pushing him off of her making him whine for her physical touch. "I think I'm pregnant." She blurted out between their back and fourth bicker. "H-How do you know?" "I'm late Crystal and I'm scared." She said as her eyes slowly filled with water. Crystal got up and sat on the bean bag chair with her and comforted her. "By how many baby." "I'm 4 weeks late." She whispered back. Cadijah always looked up to Crystal as her older sister and Crystal took it upon herself to spoil Cadijah as much as she liked even though her ass is spoiled already. "Yo, I mean, Crys was late once to but it all worked out for the best." The two girls looked at Jace with blank faces. "Aight man I was just trying to help." He said holding up his hands in defense. "Have you told Nick?" "He's gonna look at me differently let along want to be with me. I can't jeopardize his most important years in basketball Crystal I just can't." "You won't Dijah I promise, we can all tell he looks at you like you're his star, the brightest one there is. Now come on we have to go get test." "My kid is having a kid.!" Jace said sounding a little too excited. "Jace." Crystal smacked him on his arm. Since the two were together Cadijah was always their 3rd wheel and no one else, so she always got her own things. The back seat of the car was literally named dijah's space and so much more.

"How long we supposed to wait again?" "3 minutes." Jace said placing down his phone. "You guys been through this to huh?" She looked at both of them as they nodded.

"Times up."

"No fucking way. I'm dead, my dad, my brother? Their gonna kill me. Fuck Fuck Fuck!" Cadijah was nervous as hell as she went by the window for possible air. "Cryst this cant be for real." She said breaking down falling to her knees with her bestfriend holding her.

Cadijah got herself together. She was making good income already since she has her real estate license but the future she had ahead of her was going to be rocky. She decided she was going to tell her dad and hope for the best.

2 days later

"Dad, Cj can you guys come down here for second!" She shouted for them in the living room. Minutes later they did and sat down not far from each other. "What's up." Camden said folding his foot. She took a deep breath in. "I want you to know that I've always loved you guys and I would understand if it changes now but please hear me out on the situation. I've always been responsible in life and I have my own job, and account, and I'm making more than any 30 year old right now." "Oh my god get to the point Cadijah." Her brother groaned. "I think, I might be pregnant." She closed her eyes as the room fell silent. Cadijah slightly opened her eyes seeing both of them with their mouth open. "You're being for real Cadijah? Let me see the test." She pulled it out as her hands were shaking and tears fell. Camden sighed and held his head with there still being silence. "Who's the father Di?" Her brother said putting his shit aside and consoling her. He hugged her tight letting her know it was ok. "Answer Cadijah." Her father said placing down the test. "Nick."

"Nick Mendez from your brothers basketball team?" She nodded her head and wiped her tears hearing her father's disappointment in his voice. "Dad I'm sorry." Camden's late wife was a teen mother and he knew how her family treated her for it so he wanted to change that for his daughter. He got up and hugged her as she just broke down in his arms. "Do you know that actions come with consequences?" She nodded. "Your consequences will now come with responsibility. It's ok Cadijah I'm not mad, it's just you're still young, my little girl." That sentence made her feel slightly better. "Have you told him?" "Not yet." "Good, first thing tomorrow we'll go visit the Mendez family and do it formally. You good with that.?" "Y-yeah." Camden kissed his daughter on the forehead and everyone went to their rooms.
Cadijah fell back on her bed but instantly got up running to the bathroom. Oh how these 9 months ahead of her were going to be challenging.