Prepare

"Hi dad." Cadijah greeted her dad as he came in with his suitcases. "How was the trip?" Cj asked as he saw his father and sister walk into the living room. "Stressful as hell but I'm glad to be back home." "I am to, now you can drive me around since Cj refused to do it." She smiled leaving going up to her room. "Doesn't C have her permit?" Cj chuckled. "She's one spoiled girl." Camden laughed along.

"Aye Dijah you going to Nick's party?" Her brother shouted walking closer to her room until he got there.
"I'm actually helping with the planning." She said scrolling through her phone. "Oh? And why's that?" She slowly turned her eyes to her brother. "Because his mom wanted an extra pair of hands?" "Mhm?" He said squinting his eyes but not really caring and leaving. All like now Cadijah was messaging Nick's mom about decor and other stuff.
"Cj!"
"What!" He yelled back from across the house.
"Can you drop me by Nick's? His mom is starting the preparations today!"
"Whatever sure, get ready I'm leaving in 10!"
"Ok!"
All Camden could do was roll his eyes at his two lazy ass children shouting across the house.

"Thanks big bro. I'll text you later." All he did was nodded and drove off. Who knows he might be going to hook up with some boy.
Teresa opened the door and hugged her tightly. "I missed you too." She smiled.
Cadijah decided to go say hi to Nick before they start looking at different things to make his big day as special as possible. She walked up the stairs, down the hall and knocked on his door hearing his voice. She opened it and closed it behind her as he sat facing his game set up all engaged on what was happening on the screen. Cadijah walked slowly behind him and ran her hands with freshly done nails along his bare chest. He looked up and smiled and she kissed him. "Kiss me properly mami." He said guiding her to do so properly. "I have to go help your mom now papi let me gooo.." She said trying to get away. Nick hopped off his game so fast because of how unsatisfied he was with her kiss. "I'll make you rain if I don't get this kiss." He said as he lifted her and placed her back against the wall. "Papi." She whined knowing he always got his way. "Por favor." "Oh you got manners now?" She said looking at him and rolling her eyes. She messaged the back of his neck and futher up in his hair with her nails, something she realized he took looking to. Cadijah gave him the nastiest  he could ever ask for. Kissing all on him was her specialty, she loved to see him weak. "Ok Nick I gotta go." She said softly. He groaned and softly placed her down with his hands not leaving her ass. "I'll see you later, I promise, but for right now we gotta focus for your big day coming up." He finally let her go slapping her ass as she walked out making her eye him intensely before shutting the door finally going back downstairs.

"Soo." Teresa started off as they were making decorations to carry to the spot. "You and Nicky?" Cadijah looked up slowly and hid her slight smile. "It's, something or you know." "He talks about you alot." "Is that a good or bad thing?" "Es bueno. You're a great girl Dijah and I love you for being who you are." Teresa smiled. "Gracias mama." She said hugging her. "Mami!" They both looked up, Cadijah realizing the mistake she made but turned her face before his mom could see. "Nick, come and do your playlist." Cadijah said as she hung up the set of balloons she had in her hand. The two sat by the DJ venue as she scrolled through his phone to put songs onto another.
Terasa watched from afar how his son looked at Cadijah. She had never grown to like his love interest so much but she was something special.

"I think we're all set." Dijah said as she sat in a chair from how tired she was. Nick just messaged her shoulders knowing how tired she felt but he didn't even realize he was doing it. Her head was down in her phone and so was his as he moved to her lower neck using one hand.
"20 bucks that they definitely fucked." Nick's brother said to his father as they made the bet.