What are we?

As the boys had a water break from working on their 3 point shots. "Yo Nick my man! You bussin it down with someone or what?!" Royale said as the others gathered around. "Shitttt." Musa and Jace said. "Nah my man got some before us y'all." Phil commented too. "We bouta have a lil Nicky Manaj running around here." Cj laughed. "Man fuck y'all. She special and- wait why am I even talking to y'all asses." He laughed along with them. "Who's the girl?" Cj asked making everyone pay attention. "You guys really wanna hear?" "Yeah man come on."

"It's

"None yuh fucking business." He laughed making them all look disappointed. "Boys back on the court let's go." Ike yelled blowing his whistle after.
"Man for reals you know you my dawg who is it?" Jace said walking next to Nick. "The right time will come and we'll tell you guys. For now you just gotta be patient my bro." He tapped his shoulder.

"Mami I'm home! Where you at?!" He said placing down his keys and bag. Nick didn't get a response so there was only one place she could be so he headed there. He opened his door to his room being neat as hell. He's never seen it that clean yet. Cadijah cuddled one of his pillows being in the comfort of his hoodie and a shorts showing the lace line to her underwear while she watched tv. She turned her body on the bed and smiled. "Practice was good it seems?" "Cadijah did you put a hickey on me?" He said firmly making her roll her eyes. She got up and followed him to the bathroom as he looked in the mirror at his neck. "I should of known that's why you were on me so long this morning." "Oh well." She said going to exit the bathroom but got dragged back by her waist and placed to sit on the counter. "Whattt." She said looking up into his eyes as he just looked at her with his two hands on the counter on the sides of her. "My turn hmm?" He said going for it but got pushed back. "You're sweaty Nick. Shower first." "Excuses excuses." "Believe me I want you more than you think, these aren't excuses." She said slipping under him and going back to the bedroom. He looked at himself in the mirror at where she left her mark and shook his head. 'Bath it is.' He thought to himself.

Nick got out the shower not even making an effort to find a shirt. He dropped straight down in place of the pillow Cadijah was using to cuddle. He wrapped his arms around her loving to touch where there wasn't any clothing. He moved inside her shorts rubbing her cheeks with a calming motion as a sigh of comfort left her lips. "What'd you do today?" "Sleep most of it. It was boring but it was fine." She said moving closer to him while still letting him touch where every he likes. Cadijah looked up at him just taking it in. "Qué?" He asked looking down at her as his room got darker with only the tv to light it up even though he had leds in his room. "Nothing." She said looking back down and running her hands around his abs. Nick took his other hand and moved her chin to look back up. "What's wrong mami, you can tell me." He said with a genuine look of concern on his face. "I swear I'm fine."she said moving up to kiss him. Nick didn't hesitate to kiss back. He slid both hands down her ass cheeks squeezing them making her whine from how he could go from so gentle to being completely rough knowing how small she is compared to him. Nick tugged on the bottom of the hoodie also known as his and slid it off. To his shock she started to unhook her bra too, but left it loose on her shoulders. Nick to his pleasure pulled it down slowly. He got up from laying and flipped them over with her laying flat on her back. He slowly moved one hand on the inside of her shorts and roamed the outside of her panties first. "Papi, stop teasing por favor." Her breath started to catch up as his hands slid inside making her moan. Her arms wrapped around his neck as she squeezed her eyes shut as he did his thing. She moved one of her hands down to add the more pressure she needed but was only stopped by him pinning it above her head. "I'm in charge of down here right now." He said as he went deeper and added more fingers making her squirm. Nick felt a warm feeling on his hand and decided to take it further going in between her legs. "Fuckk." She moaned as he literally ate like he didn't have lunch. Her back arched as she gripped them bed sheets. "F-fuck." She barely got out as she bit her bottom lip. She breathed out loud and heavy as she came with him coming up and messageing her legs. Nick layed next to her chuckling as she layed there with her eyes closed still trying to catch her breath. "There's- (pant) no way you haven't done that before. My legs are dead." She turned to him. " We Puerto Ricans do it the best. All she could do was roll her eyes while Nick pulled her closer to him since she couldn't do it herself.
"What does this mean for us?" She said looking at him once again. "Meaning I should get a golden award for being the best at eating you out?" "Nick. Come on." She chuckled at his stupid games. "What do you want it to mean?" He asked her back. "For us to be something. I won't get in the way, I won't tell any-" "It's fine mami, I don't care if people know, I guess we'll have to tell our family's in a formal way but I'd love for you to be right by my side through everything." She smiled and kissed him biting his bottom lip with him kissing back. "Does this meannn?-" "yes mami you're my girl, my wife and my forever." He smiled laying on her chest and closing his eyes.