Epilogue

|Epilogue|

"And with that said, I would like to congratulate this 2017 class, you have now officially graduated!"

Cheers erupt around us as we we all throw our caps in the air. I fight through the crowds of joyful, now college, freshman, and into the open arms of Harper.

"CupOfNoodle diet here I come!" I joke, wrapping my arms around her waist as she practically strangles me.

"And extra ten pounds!" Harper frowns, thinking.

"Oh whatever, we're done! Like actually done!" I exclaim, grinning.

"And proms tomorrow night!" Harper giggles.

"Don't remind me," I respond flatly, grabbing Harper's arm and pushing through everyone to get to the boys.

Harper rolls her eyes, "You're gonna love it. Trust me."

"Are you sure? After what happened at the last school dance?" I ask her, and she glares at me.

"I'm with Gabe now, so that will not happen." Harper clucks her tongue at my pessimism and we come to stop in front of the guys.

Liam comes rushing forward and envelopes me in a born crushing hug. I laugh, returning it joyfully.

"How excited are you, college freshman?" He whispers, and I giggle.

"I'm extremely excited, college freshman," I smile, and he sets me down. "UCLA is lucky to have you!"

"And USC is lucky to have you!" Liam says, and I grin at him.

"Very true as well. You wanna know what else is true? The twenty minute drive between us!" I grin at him.

"That's so far," Liam complains, putting his hands on my waist. He pulls me closer and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"Ugh you're such a loser," I scold, pulling away and searching for Will and the rest of the gang.

"Yeah, but only for you," Liam replies cheekily.

I roll my eyes and smile a little. We find the rest of them and exchange hugs all around. I grin while Nathan says something and Justin hits him upside the head. Gabe's arm is wrapped firmly around Harper while he whispers inside jokes into her ear. Will, Chase, and Aidan are all smacking each other and being idiots, and I can't help but laugh.

"What's got you so happy," Liam murmurs in my ear as he comes up behind me, snaking an arm around my waist.

"Just...nothing," I sigh, turning to look him in the eyes. "I'm just happy."

"Well good! You better be, because I made single handedly the greatest cake ever!" Liam boasts.

"You bake?" I ask, "How come I was never told?"

"I dunno you," Liam scratches the back of his head, "You never asked."

"Unbelievable," I throw my hands in the air.

"What is it now?" Harper asks, smirking at us.

"Nothing, Liam is just being a dumbass."

Liam gasps, "I take extreme offense to that terminology!"

"What would you prefer? Moron?" Will asks, and I giggle.

Liam rolls his eyes and grabs my hand. A photographer comes around and we all push together. We lean in, grinning as the flash goes off, forever capturing this moment of pure bliss I have with all of my closest friends. I wouldn't trade this moment for the world.

"What do you guys say? Nathan's?" Will shouts.

"Not again! You trashed my house," Nathan complains, rubbing his head.

"Nathan's it is!" Justin decides and Chase gives a loud whoop.

"Okay well who's car?" Aidan asks, and we stop and turn.

Liam grabs my hand and lifts my arm, "Dibs my girlfriends!"

Harper grabs Gabe and drags him over screaming, "Dibs!"

The rest of the group turn over slowly to Nathan who is backing up. "Oh no, my car can only hold a couple people."

"We'll squeeze," Will smirks.

As Harper, Gabe, Liam and I head for my car, Will, Nathan, Chase, Aidan, and Justin all head for Nathan's. I can hear Nathan's complains from over here.

"Not the carpet! Please!"

Yep, I definitely wouldn't trade this moment for the world.

CURRENTLY UNDER-GOING A LOT OF EDITING. LIKE A LOT.

Sincerely,
- bandana_brain