Chapter 10: Marks

Start from the beginning

After that, he turned my body to face him. He fixed my hair at the front, and then he looked into my eyes. Slowly, he put his lips on mine and kissed me gently.

After a few seconds, he pulled out and looked at me. "Go home. Don't worry. I will tell them that you are sick".

I looked into his eyes, and my heart was actually warmed by what he did at this moment.

                    I went home as he suggested. I lied on my bed, pondering what he had done to me.

The last kiss really comforted me to know that he loved me. But the way he forced me into sex,
was his pleasing tool.

Does he really love me?

I was scared to be true. We almost got caught.

But what scared me the most was if he just loved to have sex rather than loving me.

Because when we had sex, he was being rough most of the time, like a sadistic guy too.

Or was I just overthinking?

Whatever, I wanted to get some rest before taking an online quiz. 

It was a very tiring day, and I went to sleep.

I set my alarm for 8.30 p.m. and went to sleep.

I woke up to the alarm, freshened myself up a bit, and went to get my laptop.

I started taking the online quiz.

After I submitted it, the marks were automatically generated.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes, squeezing them shut for a moment.

After getting some courage, I opened my eyes.

My mouth opened in disbelief.

How the damn was it only 5/15?

I was so fucking frustrated because I worked hard on this subject. I just could not really understand it.

Where did I do wrong?

Staring blankly at the wall, Taehyung came to mind.

I took my phone and called Taehyung.

I really wanted him to comfort me and ease my heart.

He did not take my call, and I called him again.

"What do you want?" he asked me as soon as he picked up my call.

"Oppa, I just want you to hear me. I got a low mark for my online quiz. I am very sad now".

"Is that all you want to say about calling me now?"

My face muscles went stiff. He sounded cold.

"I am very fucking tired after all the practices, rehearsals, and photoshoots. Tomorrow, I've got to attend the AAA award, you yourself know it. And now you disturb my sleep just for your fucking marks?"

My eyes flickered, and my heart broke.

I expected him to understand me.

"Didn't you go to study with your senior for that? Or you guys just didn't really go to study".

"Taehyung, stop. I'm very sorry then". I said, and I pressed my lips together because I was so disappointed with him that I was about to cry.

"Taehyung?? Unless you are moaning my name, you are not allowed to call me by my first name! Do not disrespect me!"

I hung up on his call. He went too far and broke my heart again.

I burst into tears.

Again and again! Cry because of him!