𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐱𝐢. memory lost

Start from the beginning

"Okay. Okay." Isaac held his hands up. "I can do imaginative," he claimed.

"You can?" Kinsey asked with a raised brow, becoming more intrigued as the corners of her lips pulled into a devilish smile. 

Isaac hummed, pulling himself up to lessen the distance between him as he grabbed her, quickly flipping the two of them over in the confined space of the back of her car, leaving her giggling as he showed her just how imaginative he could be. 

With disheveled hair and clothing, the two of them stumbled back into the apartment, both still wrapped around one another, whispering and giggling in the late of the night, unsure if Malia or Chris would still be awake. The two stumbled through the dark until they saw a dim light coming from the living room, both of them stopped in the archway, seeing Chris and Malia on the couch with a movie on the TV screen. The coyote was fast asleep beneath a fluffy blanket, the hunter in his favorite armchair, watching the subtitles while the volume was so low it was almost on mute. He liked to think he was protecting the ears of the supernaturals he lived with that way. 

He looked at the two of them, fully aware of where they had been and what they had been doing tonight, Malia had unfortunately informed him of that. But he didn't comment as he smiled with a genuine love for the two of them. He couldn't help it. He loved seeing his niece happy. And that may have been with a werewolf which he once would have disapproved of, but that was another thing that had changed within their lives, and for the better, he might add. 

Chris picked up his mug of stale hour-old coffee, sneaking past the sleeping coyote as he guided them into the kitchen toward the leftover takeout he and his unofficial niece had shared. With a grumble of her stomach Kinsey almost drooled over the sight, and with the feast in front of her she knew she would pig out. Of course, that required proper, loose clothing. She rushed toward her room to find her stretchiest pants, humming a sweet tune, as though she was on cloud nine.

"So..." Chris leaned against the wall, his arms folded. He was so calm, yet so intimidating. Isaac found himself swallowing a lump in his throat, fiddling with his hands. "Did you ask yet?" Chris questioned him in a whisper. Isaac shook his head. Not yet, he told the man. "What's taking so long? I feel like my blessing is near its expiration date. You asked me before Christmas, Isaac, it's nearly March. You know I'm old, right? At this rate, I'm gonna die before I get to walk her my only niece down the aisle." 

"I know, I know." Isaac frantically disagreed. "It's just- She deserves perfect. It has to be perfect."

Before they could talk further, Kinsey returned, only her slouchy clothing wasn't to be seen. The girl had come back more dressed than when she left. She wore a jacket, she wore her notorious brown boots that told them the kind of thing she was heading out to do. Both of them sighed as they looked her up and down, asking what had happened now. 

Apparently, according to Scott and Stiles' frantic phone call, Liam and Hayden had found a boy in the woods, the car driving itself and the glass smashed. It smelt supernatural. They all knew that pungent scent. It was the smell Stiles had been craving for months now. He had constantly itched to be needed again, for someone, for something to distract him from senior year and the upcoming graduation. 

Isaac began following her out of the door, his hands dug into his pockets like he was walking the walk of shame. It wasn't long before the two of them were out in the woods again, finding Liam and Hayden waiting alongside their broken-down car, not far from that, the car that the boy had been in. Alex, his name was. Sheriff Stilinski had picked him up, taking him to the station so that they could get the full story while they employed someone else, someone supernatural, to take a look at the car.