𝐥𝐱𝐱𝐢𝐱. the beast of beacon hills

INHERITANCE

chapter seventy-nine ;
the beast of beacon hills
[ season five- episode nineteen  ]

INHERITANCEchapter seventy-nine ; the beast of beacon hills[ season five- episode nineteen  ]

"𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡?" her voice spoke softly as she knocked on the door to the man's apartment, behind her stood the man's younger brother, and the Banshee. Supposedly the three people who were closest to him, the three people who might have a chance of talking him out of whatever it was he thought that he needed to do. Someone had to talk some sense into him, and between them, one of them had to be successful, right? Kinsey knocked on the door again as she pressed an ear against it, trying to hear the Hellhound inside. Repeatedly, she called his name, begging the man to talk to them as each knock grew heavier. After seven times, the girl grew tired, and frustrated, he had left her no other choice. 

The brunette took a step back, encouraging Lydia and Isaac to do the same as they prepared to see her kick down yet another door. Beacon Hills seriously needed some better locksmiths with her around. With her beloved brown boot, Kinsey broke the door from its hinges, laying it flat in the apartment, allowing the three of them to step in, only Parrish was nowhere to be seen, and half of his belongings were gone. Clothes. Memorabilia. Anything important and quick to pack. 

He was gone. 

The Were-Angel turned back to the two behind her, each of them with wide eyes, wondering just how long he had been gone, and how far he could have gotten in that time. The three teenagers promptly ran back to their two separate cars, while Lydia jumped in hers, telling them that she'd call Stilinski for help, Kinsey and Isaac were left to try and sniff him out as they drove around the town. And maybe even out of it. 

Kinsey had high hopes that they would be able to find Parrish before he made it too far, between two harbingers of death with a connection to him, his werewolf brother, and a man with a police force behind him, it seemed hopeful that they would track him down. And soon enough, the four of them had tracked him heading toward the highway, prepared to flee the town. Luckily, they'd made it their first, having enough time to lay down a spike strip while they'd hid in the shadows, waiting for him to drive right over them. 

Isaac had been weary of it at first, they were dealing with a deputy here, he believed his brother to be smarter than to drive over a spike strip. However, this wasn't just a deputy right now. But a man frustrated and terrified, perhaps so much so that concentrating on the road would be at the back of his mind. 

After only a few minutes of waiting, the sound of Parrish's tires popping was like music to their ears, leaving his car stranded in the middle of the road with nowhere to go. The deputy climbed out, looking at his burst tires as he mumbled a string of profanities to himself, wondering who'd put a spike strip here. As the sound of sirens filled the night, it made perfect sense.