𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , ice pick

ice pick

ice pick

Kinsey and Allison stood at the gas pump, even then the two were inseparable as the younger brunette stood leaning against the car to talk to continue their conversation about what their plans for tonight were. Even with everything that was going on in their lives the two were determined to resume the tradition they'd had since moving in together- movie night every week at least once a week. It was one of the only things they could do in this town, it didn't have much to offer, and having an overprotective uncle/father like Chris didn't leave them with many opportunities to wander outside of the curfew he had set. Not unless they snuck out like they had been doing occasionally. The two girls had taken it in turns covering for one another when they would sneak out past their curfew of 10:00 p.m. whether it was for Allison to sneak out and meet Scott at the preserve or for Kinsey to sneak out and hang out with either Lydia or Stiles. While the man wasn't as concerned about the two brunettes seeing Lydia even as her status as newly bitten Chris was more concerned about Stiles who was simply the best friend of a wolf.

Even though the man knew he couldn't completely control Kinsey he'd liked to try as best as he could to create some form of line for her, but he still expected that she would attempt to blur his lines at one point. He was still waiting to catch her doing it. Tonight was supposed to be the older brunettes choice of what movie they'd rent on their next stop to the video store after getting gas as well as what food they'd eat, but considering what had happened since their last girls night in together Allison had opted that Kinsey should be the one to choose. She hadn't been herself lately, and though she'd done a good job in trying to hide that, she hadn't done a good enough job for it to go unnoticed by the four who cared for her most. Even Lydia had pulled Allison aside to ask what was going on with Kinsey lately because she hadn't seemed like herself, and if Lydia noticed, that meant everyone else had. None of the four had pointed out to Kinsey that they'd spotted her recent change in personality and behavior, they knew she wouldn't react well to them providing her with pitiful looks. She never had. Any hint that any of them were aware she wasn't coping with the death of Kate as well as she pretended to wouldn't end well. Or if she knew they had realized being arrested yesterday for something she had no involvement in had actually scared her. It was best to act oblivious to the girl's real emotions.

"I'm just gonna run to the bathroom. I'll meet you back in the car." Kinsey said quickly before she was jogging off to the less than the sanitary bathroom of the gas station, but her bladder refused to wait for the next hour that they were bound to be out of the house. She was one of those people who was known to have the bladder of a squirrel, a comment she'd never escaped.

Kinsey stopped as her hand hovered over the door handle of the bathroom when that unsettling sensation that she was being watched had returned again. Lately, she had felt it more than she was used to, she'd always been paranoid, but in the past week, that feeling seemed to be more present than ever. No matter where she found herself that sensation would linger over her like a dark cloud over her head, and now wasn't much different apart from the fact it felt stronger than she'd ever known before. More real than ever. Kinsey took a step back from the door, headed in the direction that she felt the stare was coming from, nothing to protect her as she wearily walked forward with her hands deep into the pockets of her jacket. Kinsey took a step back from the door, headed in the direction that she felt the stare was coming from, no weapon that she could have used against whoever may be watching her but when she was left somewhat disappointed to see it had been her mind playing tricks on her once again. Kinsey spun around ready to head back to the bathroom before a bag was thrown over her head leaving her screaming for Allison through the darkness of the bag over her head as she kicked and screamed, desperate to get away from them.