𝟭𝟯. 𝗱𝗲𝗷𝗮 𝘃𝘂

...

❝ 𝐒𝐎 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐎? 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊𝐒 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐃. 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐁𝐎𝐔𝐓, 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔.𝐃𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐃𝐄𝐉𝐀 𝐕𝐔 𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔? ❞

ɴᴏᴡ ᴘʟᴀʏɪɴɢ: ᴅᴇᴊᴀ ᴠᴜ ʙʏ ᴏʟɪᴠɪᴀ ʀᴏᴅʀɪɢᴏ

↠ⁿᵉˣᵗ ˢᵒⁿᵍ ↺ ʳᵉᵖᵉᵃᵗ ⊜ ᵖᵃᵘˢᵉ

0:13 ----|--- -3:35

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱. 。✧*.。✰ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ✱ :。✧*.。✰

Endured during our sunny, summer days were car rides to Malibu and our favorite ice cream shop there. Ofcourse in order to make it to Malibu, Harry would typically insist that his parents would drive us. Harry's dad being a doctor and constantly worked night shifts, rarely had time to drive us. His mother was available since she worked as a morning and evening nurse at the same hospital.

Once we reached the ice cream shop, Harry insisted we trade jackets. I still withold no abundant clue to why he'd dare to partake in such an absurd tradition, but nevertheless I went along with the idea and laughed about how small it looks on him.

Arriving back from Malibu and into Harry's house, we'd watch re-runs of glee on Netflix and laugh about how ridiculous it would be if we really could fulfill our musical dreams and make it in the music industry. Glee was the show we talked about, whether it be how annoying Rachel could sometimes be or how Blaine totally saved the show after season 2. Nevertheless, we still managed to sing in harmony to every tune sung in the show. 

Whether it be the ice cream shop in Malibu, the Amoeba music store in Hollywood or Harry's house- that was our place, and I found it first. I made the jokes he tells to her. I bet she wouldn't be laughing if only she knew that that sense of humor has been mine all along.

I bet she's bragging to all her friends, claiming Harry is so unique. In some ways, I'll admit he truly is one of a kind, but isn't everyone? Just like snowflakes, it is impossible for there to be another one precisely identical. Ofcourse, this isn't exactly helping my case. What I mean is sure, Harry has some good qualities, but that won't make up for the fact that in every single date she partakes in, the ideas are all re-used.

What makes matters worse is she really thinks it's special. I bet Harry get's deja vu and when he calls her, he'll almost say my name, despite the fact that my name sounds nothing like Cate Evermore. From what I've heard is that her father is British and her mother is Canadian. Originally, they lived in the United States, somewhere in Southern California as well... it's hard to believe that Harry and Cate took so long to meet. It's such a small world not.

Cate has a brother and his name is Stephen Evermore. He's attending our rival High School: Maroon High. After their parents divorced and were granted joint custodyof their two kids a couple years back, Cate moved to England with her Dad. It was entirely her choice, as she feels closer to her Dad. Incase you're wondering, since she hasn't lived in the States for a while, so yes, she's adapted a british accent. To be totally honest, it's kind of hot.