𝟳. 𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻?...

❝ 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐈𝐍 𝐀 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐃𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌? 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐖𝐀𝐒 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐔𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐁𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎𝐎. 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐎? . . . 𝐃𝐈𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐇 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐃 𝐏𝐔𝐓 𝐔𝐏 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? . . . 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

( Isabel's POV ), Present Day . .

Good girl, sad boy. That sums up what Harry Goldwyn once were referred to, back in sadistic 2019. It's not the very least ideal, but painfully true. Oh, I remember . . .

If I could ask Harry Goldwyn a fucking question, I honestly wouldn't know where to start. Metaphorically, we were never out of the woods. He only worsened it, by shying away and ending up in foreign land.

What about all the times I was on his mind, but I was off with some dickhead guy. All along, I was waiting on the other side. All he had to do, was cross over. It was me, afterall. 

Fucking situations, circumstances and miscommunications. That's what frankly led to our lethal demise. Or at least, that's what I gaslight myself to believe, in order to get by. Honestly, I just may like some explanations.

I shouldn't give a damn. Afterall, he's like gasoline. He's hazardous. I should just forget it.

It shouldn't phase me, to constantly seek approval from some direct confirmation of closure, or ponder over one thing after another.

I rushed by Ash's kitchen, in which smoking pot was taking place. I held no brutal intentions to partake in such immature behavior, and instead opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottled water. Yeah, boring, basic bottled water. Sue me.

I chugged down the water, and properly placed my airpods afterwards. Apparently someone had continuously messed with whatever playlist Ash chose to play, and had altered it to some rap music I've never even heard of. The only song I was familiar was the one about Billie Eilish, because duh. Oh, and ofcourse 'Boss Bitch' by Doja Cat, because she fucking slays.

Now, I have nothing against rap music. It's simply just not my taste. I'm much more of a pop kind of gal, in case it wasn't already obvious enough.

Well, now that that's mutually confirmed, 'Dawn FM' by The Weeknd, it is. My kind of music to set my mood, you know. Abel exceeded my expectations with this album, and it's certainly in my top five favorite albums released this year! 

'i used to think i could fly', by Tate Mcrae, 'Harry's House', by Harry Styles, 'Special', by Lizzo, 'emails i can't send', by Sabrina Carpenter and 'Superache' by Conan Gray- all being worthy contenders. That, and Taylor Swift's upcoming album 'Midnights', which I'm sure I'll wholeheartedly love.  

Just as I was preparing to bawl my eyes out to 'Out Of Time' ( one of the tracks on Dawn FM ), I felt someone tapping on my shoulder.

Before I'd even bothered to turn around, I exclaimed in a befuddled manner " I don't want to sacrifice my time. " 

I look back now and I realize it was Ash themselves, with a pending look dimly painted across their face. They knew me all too well, and we're broadly aware of the fact that I tend to get easily captivated to music.